Razer Has a Game Store Now!

They offer Steam or Uplay keys and you earn “zSilver – Razer’s virtual currency – for every item, Razer Game Store vouchers, and discounts on gaming gear from Razer’s regular online site.”

They also have a weekly Razer Exclusive.
"This week, purchase any of the four Razer Exclusives to get:

$15 Razer Game Store discount voucher
x2 zSilver earned per purchase
$10 Razerstore hardware voucher"
https://gamestore.razer.com/lp/razer-exclusives

It’s in BETA but might be worth checking out.

https://gamestore.razer.com/home.html

7 Likes

looked at the store, because i figured the "razer exclusive"s sounded a bit too good to be real
then i read this at the bottom

*Terms & Conditions:

• Additional zSilver will be reflected upon checkout and automatically credited after purchase.
  • Vouchers will be emailed within 48 hours to your registered Razer ID account used on Razer Game Store.
  • Each voucher is for one-time use only for the specified store (Razer Game Store or Razerstore).
  • No refunds or cashback will be made for any transactions below the voucher value.
  • Razer Game Store discount vouchers have a 30-day expiry term and must be utilised within this period as at issuance date. Any request to reinstate expired vouchers will not be entertained.
  • Razer Game Store vouchers require a 30€ minimum spend before the discount code can be applied.
  • Razerstore hardware vouchers have a 30-day expiry term and must be utilised within this period as at issuance date. Any request to reinstate expired vouchers will not be entertained.
  • Razerstore hardware vouchers can be used for all categories and do not require any minimum spend.
  • Razerstore vouchers cannot be combined with free shipping.
  • Razerstore vouchers cannot be combined with any other offers.

:confused: dang… too good to hold up (without “strings”) indeed… no sale for me today…

3 Likes

That’s why I said…

Gawd I hate legalese. It makes my head explode…:exploding_head:

1 Like

Good thing that at least one of us reads the fine print…

1 Like

yea, maybe i was just being too optimistic about the “bonuses”, no such thing as a free lunch and all that. :thinking:
tho i must say a couple of the (maybe otherwise “reasonable”) T&Cs turned me off a fair bit - 30day expiration doesn’t just seem too short to me, it’s a straight turn off, especially when it already has all the other strings attached, likely making any such bonus completely useless to (someone like) me :man_shrugging:

but more stores/different discounts is always good for “cheap shopping”/competition, so i’m hoping razer does some sales that makes my ITAD settings sparkle once in a while :slightly_smiling_face: :+1:

2 Likes

I think I will stick with Chrono/Humble/Fanatical/Steam… that’s enough for me to try to keep track of, not to mention Groupees/IndieGala (I consider these lower tier)… And now I downloaded GOG Galaxy, maybe I will keep that in check a bit more often too… I only have 2 games on UPlay, so can’t really consider that anything significant… Too many accounts!

1 Like

yeah and snapchat is trying to turn into a youtube amazon sort of thing by buying a show called “gifted boys” or something like that, it has Arin Hanson in it. Snapchat Orders Animated Series ‘Highly Gifted’ From The Lehrer Boys – Deadline just weird that these companies are just now branching out to do other things slightly similar to what their original buisness was (razor makes games good = now selling games, snapchat making videos and photos and dick pics go worldwide = making worldwide entertainment for everyone) I think I like it, but I’ve never used snapchat so I dunno what to think about it. though this razor thing is new to me so I’ll have to go check that out now, thanks!

2 Likes

Yea, but who reads the confusing print?

2 Likes