Rate a Steam Wishlist

Let’s be honest i’ve probably seen this ‘game’ somewhere before but cant remember it and my brain claimed it as an original idea of mine :smiley:

So , basically , you scroll through steam wishlist of person above you and rate it from 1 to 10 depending on what do you think of games on it and then post your own wishlist to be rated by the next person and so on. Some commentary besides just ’ 6/10 ’ is highly welcome for it to be more interesting to read through.

I’ll start

Alternative link Dont be Silly Wrap your Willy's wishlist

My wishlist is no particular order so dont focus on that.

4 Likes

Capture
0/10 -would not read again.

9 Likes

You broke my game , sir. It;s there, it’s real.

5 Likes

Your games library and therefor also your wishlist is set to not public I would assume. So only people logged in and on your friendslist would see it.

5 Likes

Should be good now , thanks for pointing me into the right direction.

4 Likes

looks fun… but ill need to do a clean up of my wish list… I’m getting close to 200 games and i’m pretty sure that 3/4 of them don’t interest me anymore xD

@DontBeSilly nice lineup in your list, a bit too many DLC for my taste but overall 5/7

3 Likes

Well this doesnt seem to work in any shape or form so could you lock/delete this @delenn13 , thanks <3

2 Likes

aw nu i was gonna post link lol

2 Likes

Go ahead…Just don’t anyone try my WISHLIST(2481) It will flood you out!!! :exploding_head:

4 Likes

Here is mine
Dunno if the whole thing will load, but should be able to see some of it. I can’t remember a lot of it tbh ;p

3 Likes

0/10 no Garfield kart

2 Likes

NaN/NaN cannot view.

Pylinaer's wishlist

1 Like

I am locking as requested.:star_struck:

2 Likes