Rainbow six siege

Will you be doing a rainbow six siege deal?

1 Like

I hope they do. You guys should also put out a CS:GO sale if you could. Just bought the insurgency deal, u guys are the best!

1 Like

True, I believe that they should add rainbow six siege deals. I really want to buy RS6S (Rainbow Six Siege) on the pc, so far I have it on my ps4 but it sucks there because there are a lot of trolls that would kill you each round.

1 Like

Well they mostly do deals with indies companies so that they can get the exposure and sales that these some these indies desperately needs.

Though, it will be awesome that they can have some AAA games on sale. Some games would really benefit from this( Need more players for Titanfall :sweat:)

Keep up the Great work~~~

1 Like

i hope they wont do a CS GO deal. Seriously the game is already thrown after every person on this planet for nothing. Its so often on discount or sold in a sale on so many sites that it having a pricetag on steam is a running gag.
Besides that you easily can get one out of the three hundret thousand copies people have in their inventory on steam for maybe two tf2 or cs go keys. I dont see any reason to give CS GO any spotlight here when so many great games would deserve a discount. IMO

1 Like

i Hope they do :grinning: i really want it but i sadly don’t have the money for it :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

plz no csgo deal there are already kids on there that play like its call of duty or something

1 Like

From what I understand, the focus is on Indie games and smaller titles to promote them so I don’t think we’re going to see R6 Siege here. However, if we do then that’d ofcourse be amazing.

1 Like