Raffle 5: In the name of the mother...

I realize that doesn’t do anything for u, but it pains me to hear that man.

7 Likes

A.:tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets:
H.:tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets:
O.:tickets:

My mother has taught me many things, but the one I most evaluate is the fact that she taught to be selfless/ humble and loyal to my friends/ people around me, thank you for the giveaway!

7 Likes

Thank you for the giveaway @ohko. My mother is a cancer survivor and she’s been in remission for over 10 years now. She taught me, no matter the odds, always keep fighting.

D. :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets:
K. :tickets:
N. :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets:

8 Likes

Thank you @ohko for this giveaway. I’m usually just a lurker, but this had some games on my wishlist that I just had to try for so I hope I do this right!

I actually grew up without a mother, however I’m thankful she did give me life and I appreciate the others who “stepped up” to the role to help shape me into the person I am today. A mother doesn’t have to be biological to be a mother.

D. :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets:
H. :tickets: :tickets: :tickets:
N. :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets:

9 Likes

I will always remember all the sacrifices Mom made for us.

D. :tickets:
H. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets:
N. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets:

Thanks for the giveaway!

6 Likes

Yaaay a giveaway^^ maybe I’m able to win some horror games which I might never play but end up forcing my brother to play it and tell me what happend in the end. ^^’#

I’ll join for the following three games:
D :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets:
J :tickets:
N :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets:

When I was around 1 a half years old, my mother was pregnant with my brother. (We are 2 years apart) She went outside to water the flowers in our old green house when I discovered something. Oh, you know. I was a very curious little pumpkin. And as stupid as you can imagine. (I still am @w@) I discovered, that I was able to turn the door handle of our glass door around. The door my Mum kept open, so she could return. I was amazed. Amazed, until I noticed, that my mum can’t come in anymore and that I can’t pass through to her, because the door was locked without any reasy. Ahem…
My mum told me to open the door but I was crying and screaming and couldn’t hear and do anything, so she was going around our house and looking for some open windows. She found one at our living room. The window which was blocked by orchids. Her precious little orchids.

Remember: She was pregnant, I was 1 1/2 and my brother an I are 2 years apart. No I don’t have other siblings. Dang it.

She climbed up to the window board so she was able to reach the window handle. She opened it andtok one orchid after another to a safter place. It took about 30 minutes till she was able to pass/crawl through the window.

Since this spectacular day, we have a sparekey hidden in the outsides of our home and never leave our window open when we leave the house.

What I learned:
If can’t get through it, stop crying and listen to your mother.
Always have a sparekey outside.
Never lock the door- ok no that’s stupid (#toiletdrama)
And you can do the impossible if you just wish to. Even if it is fitting though a window with your pregnatn belly whileyou try not to kill your orchids and have a crying potato somewhere.

Thanks mum, I love you! And sorry for that door-handle-thingey… yeah… uh. I’m out.

5 Likes

@KingJamezJr and @nooralabase, be sure to read How to enter section carefully :fairy:

5 Likes

Awesome giveaway like always! :+1:t3::+1:t3:

6 Likes

Hey lads, glad to not only be participating this time, but also helping to sponsor! Cheers to @ohko and the rest of the sponsors!

K. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets:
O. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets:

As for my mum, I think her biggest influence on me was getting me to follow computer science. It’s always been her career and I ended up attending the uni that she didn’t manage to get into when she was yonger. Life’s just an endless fucking cycle

5 Likes

My first time in Chrono forums, wish me luck :smile:

My mom thaught me to give my best to other people without expecting anything in exchange,
I hope my mother will live forever and yours too
Happy mothers day :heart:

O. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets:
E. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets:

4 Likes

@perez14mvp welcome to the community. Please read the Qualifier section carefully :fairy:

@matia double-check the How to enter section :fairy:

3 Likes

@ohko did you see my DM to you?

2 Likes

Hola me ayudas?
no se como obtener el certificado y no encuentro respuesta en otro lado

pls aiuda, se que esta comunidad es muy amable.

3 Likes

el auto corrector me esta saboteando :confused:

3 Likes

Hi @Elsampapen,

Go to your messages inbox by following this link: https://206.81.1.216/u/Elsampapen/messages

Read the message from @discobot and follow the instructions. After completing the tutorial, you will earn the Certified badge.

Let me know if you run into trouble :fairy:

3 Likes

I shared wikipedia links and nothing happened

then I came out this message from discobot:

discobot5d
Hi, @Elsampapen, I just registered because I have not heard from you in a long time.

To continue, answer me at any time.

If you want to skip this step, say skip.

To start again, let’s say start new user.

If you prefer not, it’s fine too. I am a robot. You will not hurt my feelings.

3 Likes

@Elsampapen reply to discobot and say start new user. This will being the tutorial. After completing the tutorial, you will be rewarded the Certified badge. Don’t forget to upload an avatar too :fairy:

3 Likes

@RaccoonV yes I just didn’t have a chance to reply until this afternoon. Thanks again :pray:

4 Likes

My mom raise me alone so she told me everything I know. One thing she always told me is, when i was choosing university is to think to work in something that i will enjoy
E. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets:
G. :tickets: :tickets: :tickets:
O. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets:

Thanks for the giveaway!

3 Likes

Glhf :clap: I hope I win!
My mom has always been there for me when I most needed her be it inspiration or emotional support, however she has also been there for me in the small things in life such as finding stuff I’ve lost in 3 seconds or less and making up excuses for me. To the most beautiful woman of the world, my mother.

I. :tickets::tickets::tickets: :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets:
O. :tickets:

4 Likes