Raffle Waffle 4
It’s a big one
A very special thanks to all of our generous prize donors
Code of honour
This is an all-inclusive raffle where everyone has a fair chance at winning a prize. Winners will be selected by a fair dice roll provided by @discobot. Cheaters and fraudsters are not allowed and will be disqualified.
Every participant in this thread is here to carry out a smooth raffle. This process involves considerable work and if you want me to keep running these, please help me uphold the code of honour.
||Emily is Away Too||Steam|
||Oddworld: New ‘n’ Tasty||Steam|
||Rise To Ruins||Steam||@RaccoonV|
||Slash It 2||Steam||@persistnt|
||Throne of Lies||Steam||@Pylinaer|
||Xenoraid: The First Space War||Steam||@scar1|
If your account is less than one (1) week old, you must perform the following actions -
- Upload an avatar
- Write something in your About Me section
- Earn the Certified badge by completing the new user tutorial. Every member receives their first PM from discobot - check your inbox for details.
- Earn any other five (5) other badges
How to enter
Use the Entry Example as a guide -
Glhf I hope I win!
Add/remove tickets next to capital letters, which correspond to the lettered prizes above
Do not exceed more than seven (7) tickets for any single prize
Do not exceed more than fifteen (15) tickets in total
:tickets:emoji is the only ticket that will be accepted
You can potentially win any game to which you apply at least one (1) ticket
You are not required to allocate all of your tickets
Winning for the sake of winning is considered bad etiquette
A helper fairy will make her rounds in a best attempt to help groom invalid entries. If you see replying to you, it means your entry needs to be fixed before it will be included in the drawing.
- The raffle begins now
- The raffle ends on Apr 29 at 9:00 AM (PDT)
- Entries are locked after the appear. You can edit your entries up until this point
- After the drawing, winners will receive a PM to claim their prize
- Unclaimed prizes will re-raffled after 24 hours
If you have any questions, just ask and someone should be happy to help you. Best of luck to all who enter