Raffle 3: Dear Esther, Ethereal, Figment, Last Day of June, Memoranda, Quest for Infamy, The Norwood Suite

Raffle Waffle 3 :pancakes:

Brought to you by your fellow Chronies. The process has been refined a little bit, so be sure to read the following text carefully.

Code of honour

This is an all-inclusive raffle where everyone has a fair chance at winning a prize. Winners will be selected by a fair dice roll provided by @discobot. Cheaters and fraudsters are not allowed and will be disqualified.

Every participant in this thread is here to carry out a smooth raffle. This process involves considerable work and if you want me to keep running these, please help me uphold the code of honour.

Prizes

1. Dear Esther (HumbleBundle :gift:) – sponsored by @DontBeSilly
  2. Ethereal (Steam)
  3. Figment (Steam)
  4. Last Day of June (Steam)
  5. Memoranda (Steam) – sponsered by @DontBeSilly
  6. Quest for Infamy (Steam) – sponsored by @DontBeSilly
  7. The Norwood Suite (Steam)

Qualifier

If your account is less than one (1) week old, you must perform the following actions -

1. Upload an avatar
  2. Write something in your About Me section
  3. Earn the Certified badge by completing the new user tutorial. Every member receives their first PM from @discobot - check your inbox for details.
  4. Earn any other five (5) other badges

How to enter

1. Copy and paste this Starter Entry into your post -

1. :tickets:
    2. :tickets:
    3. :tickets:
    4. :tickets:
    5. :tickets:
    6. :tickets:
    7. :tickets:

:tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets:

2. Add/remove tickets next to the numbers, which correspond to the numbered prizes above. However, do not exceed more than seven (7) tickets for any single prize and do not exceed more than fifteen (15) tickets in total.

3. The :tickets: emoji :tickets: is the only ticket that will be accepted

Entry example

1. :tickets::tickets::tickets:
  2. :tickets:
  3. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets: (maximum of 7)
  4. :tickets::tickets:
  5. :tickets:
  6. :tickets:

You can potentially win any game to which you apply at least one (1) ticket. You are not required to allocate all of your tickets. You can (and should) apply zero (0) tickets to games you are not interested in playing. Winning for the sake of winning is considered bad etiquette.

The Fairy

A helper fairy will make her rounds in a best attempt to help groom invalid entries. If you see :fairy: replying to you, it means your entry needs to be fixed before it will be included in the drawing.

The Trap

Every good game includes a potential risk or failure factor. This factor ensures entrants are paying attention and reaping the benefits of learning opportunities.

An entrant will be disqualified if they :heart: Like an invalid entry – the fairy will not help you avoid the trap.

Schedule

• The raffle begins now
  • The raffle ends on Apr 7 at 9:00 AM (PDT)
  • Entries are locked after the :game_die: appear. You can edit your entries up until this point
  • After the drawing, winners will receive a PM to claim their prize
  • Unclaimed prizes will re-raffled after 24 hours

Have fun

If you have any questions, just ask and someone should be happy to help you. Best of luck to all who enter :four_leaf_clover:

25 Likes
  1. :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets:
  2. :tickets::tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets:

Thanks for hosting another one. It’s really a lot of work, and most of us who have done giveaways know how tough it to be. You really can take a break every once in a while, you know… Thank you anyway and thanks to @DontBeSilly for the extra donations.

9 Likes
  2. :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets:
  3. :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets:

Thanks for another raffle @ohko and @DontBeSilly
Good luck all

6 Likes

Thank you @ohko for another giveaway! Some very interesting games here. Thank you to @DontBeSilly as well, stay slow. Lol

Good luck to everyone else!

5 Likes

1.:tickets::tickets::tickets:
3.:tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets:
4.:tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets:

3 Likes

@matia please read the How To Enter section more carefully. It’s impossible for you to end up with invalid tickets if you follow the instructions :fairy:

4 Likes

Sorry, wasnt working before now it should be fine

2 Likes
4 Likes
4 Likes

thank you very much for this—I’ve wanted to play Dear Esther for quite a while now :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m taking a poop. I’ll enter when I get home.

1 Like

@wasabiyoyo Thanks for letting us know??? :woman_facepalming:

5 Likes

Thanks for the raffle! (might edit entry later idk lol)
Good luck everyone

4 Likes

Edits are fine; entries are locked only after the :game_die: appear, as per the Schedule section. Thanks for entering :+1:

4 Likes

:tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: can I give these away? I don’t need them

I don’t actually understand how the tickets work in this raffle with the dice roll, does someone who applies 1 ticket to a game have the same chance of winning as someone who applies more?

1 Like
  3. :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets:

Thanks to you @ohko and @DontBeSilly for an amazing giveaway. Hope I got this right

4 Likes

you travel to poop?

2 Likes
  1. :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets:
  2. :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets:
  3. :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets:

Thanks for the giveaway @ohko and @DontBeSilly!

3 Likes

Thanks for running this one!

1. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets:
  2. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets:
  3. :tickets::tickets::tickets::tickets:
3 Likes

These games are amazing! Right up my alley to be honest… Thank you @ohko and @DontBeSilly for another excellent GA. :blush:

I have been appointed to help lost :ghost: with their entries. So please do your best to read the instructions before applying, but sit tight in case you mess it up and either ohko or I will come to the rescue. :fairy:

3 Likes