Raffle Waffle 3
Brought to you by your fellow Chronies. The process has been refined a little bit, so be sure to read the following text carefully.
Code of honour
This is an all-inclusive raffle where everyone has a fair chance at winning a prize. Winners will be selected by a fair dice roll provided by @discobot. Cheaters and fraudsters are not allowed and will be disqualified.
Every participant in this thread is here to carry out a smooth raffle. This process involves considerable work and if you want me to keep running these, please help me uphold the code of honour.
- Dear Esther (HumbleBundle ) – sponsored by @DontBeSilly
- Ethereal (Steam)
- Figment (Steam)
- Last Day of June (Steam)
- Memoranda (Steam) – sponsered by @DontBeSilly
- Quest for Infamy (Steam) – sponsored by @DontBeSilly
- The Norwood Suite (Steam)
If your account is less than one (1) week old, you must perform the following actions -
- Upload an avatar
- Write something in your About Me section
- Earn the Certified badge by completing the new user tutorial. Every member receives their first PM from @discobot - check your inbox for details.
- Earn any other five (5) other badges
How to enter
Copy and paste this Starter Entry into your post -
1. :tickets: 2. :tickets: 3. :tickets: 4. :tickets: 5. :tickets: 6. :tickets: 7. :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets:
Add/remove tickets next to the numbers, which correspond to the numbered prizes above. However, do not exceed more than seven (7) tickets for any single prize and do not exceed more than fifteen (15) tickets in total.
:tickets:emoji is the only ticket that will be accepted
- (maximum of 7)
You can potentially win any game to which you apply at least one (1) ticket. You are not required to allocate all of your tickets. You can (and should) apply zero (0) tickets to games you are not interested in playing. Winning for the sake of winning is considered bad etiquette.
A helper fairy will make her rounds in a best attempt to help groom invalid entries. If you see replying to you, it means your entry needs to be fixed before it will be included in the drawing.
Every good game includes a potential risk or failure factor. This factor ensures entrants are paying attention and reaping the benefits of learning opportunities.
An entrant will be disqualified if they Like an invalid entry – the fairy will not help you avoid the trap.
- The raffle begins now
- The raffle ends on Apr 7 at 9:00 AM (PDT)
- Entries are locked after the appear. You can edit your entries up until this point
- After the drawing, winners will receive a PM to claim their prize
- Unclaimed prizes will re-raffled after 24 hours
If you have any questions, just ask and someone should be happy to help you. Best of luck to all who enter