Got ahead of myself there, folks. Good April Fools joke??
The raffle ends on Apr 2 (tomorrow) and has another 24 hours. Sorry for any confusion.
EDIT: closing announcement removed
I was about to post that but then I thought maybe you were making an April fools joke. On April 1st I develop trust issues and trust NOTHING and NO ONE! Lol
@CreatureFeet it’s funny, I originally typed Apr 1 as the end date but then decided to add a day because of that! “No, that’s April Fools, people won’t like that,” I thought. I guess my subconscious really wanted it to end today!
Your subconscious response:
‘You will close the giveaway on the 1st.’
Thanks for the Raffle again! Good luck everyone!
Thanks for the Raffle!
Thanks for awesome raffles!
And the last ticket I’ll squirrel away
(there’s no squirrel emoji so I guess a chipmunk will have to do)
Raffle 2 ending momentarily
2, 6, 8, 8, 5, 13, 16, 9
Entries are now locked
Results will be processed soon
First time forum poster, long time coin collector, how do I check my account age? Is forum account age different from regular account age? Hopefully not. @ohko
@Doomy, sorry but the raffle ended an hour ago – please see the post above yours.
Try not to be too disappointed though. We’ll be running Raffle 3 in the a couple days
woops, shows you I’m a noob alright
You click on your profile picture to see when you joined forums.
And yes, the two accounts have different ages.
But we have people giving games away here all of the time, so if you miss one, just wait for the next, don’t worry.
Welcome and hope you enjoy your stay!
I see now, when you click on your own profile it is compacted automatically. For reference to other new users, you need to expand to see your age. Thanks for the warm welcome.
I NEEEEEEEEEEED EEEEET
- @choujiacheng wins Yakuza 0 — with a 2.6% chance to win
- @mandLUL wins Laser League — with a 31.8% chance to win
- @NICK9X9 wins Little Nightmares — with a 2.4% chance to win
- @ljrounds wins Sniper Elite 3 — with a 3.2% chance to win
- @Imaynotbehere4long wins A Hat In Time — with a 2.5% chance to win
54 total entries with 713 tickets
- Yakuza 0 — 155 tickets (21.7%)
- Laser League — 22 tickets (3.1%)
- Little Nightmares — 166 tickets (23.3%)
- Sniper Elite 3 — 93 tickets (13.0%)
- A Hat In Time — 277 tickets (38.8%)
- @GeekInUndies — invalid tickets
- @Pewe — uncertified new user; insufficient badge count
- @DimTheDin — uncertified new user
- @kratezo — uncertified new user
- @Doomy — submitted after raffle closed
These users were disqualified as they did not meet the criteria for entry. In most cases, I reached out here in the thread and/or in a PM in attempt to give them a chance to validate their entries before the end of the raffle. Please read the entry instructions carefully, folks
The next raffle is in the planning and will feature sponsored keys from other users here on the community boards. If anyone would like to contribute a key, please reply to this thread or send me a PM and we’ll work it out! Sharing is caring