Back to Today's Deal

Raffle 2: Yakuza 0, Laser League, Little Nightmares, Sniper Elite 3, A Hat in Time

Unfortunately due to ¹ in real life events this has been a long time coming… my necro-apology. As adults, we have to understand that we’re held accountable for the impact of our words. In a private conversation with @ohko, they expressed their grievances with my post. My words had genuinely cause distress and brought them shame. I may be a snarky contrarian pessimistic asshole, but I’m not hateful and I certainly didn’t want to inflict any emotional grief. Though everything leading up to the post in question was a troll, there were some valid points within the comment that should have been worded differently and posted privately. That said, taking ownership for my behavior and the consequences of said behavior, I expressed my regret for the anguish that it had caused. To validate the sincerity of that apology, I wanted to post a public one as well. @ohko I am sorry that I was thoughtless and insensitive; and apologize for any trauma that I may have caused. Best of luck with future raffles and giveaways. Much love… :pray:

¹ work schedule and a hospitalized family member

1.:tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets:
3.:tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets:
5. :tickets: :tickets: :tickets: :tickets:

Thanks for taking the time to write this, @GeekInUndies. Your words are sincere and appreciated. I look forward to your participation in my future giveaways :pray:

@PanConPalta007 this raffle ended on Apr 2. No further entries will be accepted as the prizes have already been distributed.

Please see the Raffle 2 results :eyes:

I hope to see your entry in Lottery 1 and my upcoming giveaways.