Raffle 1: The Division, 7 Days to Die, Dungeons 3, Old Man's Journey, The Long Dark

hqdefault

4 Likes

CRAZYYYYY TRAINNNNN

3 Likes

4 Likes

giphy

2 Likes

@DimTheDin, regrettably I cannot accept your entry due to the raffle entry rules. We’re trying our best to make to accommodate users in your position and I encourage you to stick around because I’ll be running another raffle very soon. See this post for more details, particularly this bit -

6 Likes

:rotating_light: Entries close at 9 AM (PDT) :rotating_light:

So here’s how this is going to work:

1. at 9 AM (PDT) I’m going to summon a dice roll from discobot :game_die:
  2. once the dice are visible, all entries are considered locked in (no more edits) :lock:
  3. @ohko will collect all entry data and enter it into the raffle program :memo:
  4. winners will be announced within one (1) hour :tada:
5 Likes

@discobot roll 8d16

3 Likes

:game_die: 16, 16, 7, 2, 7, 8, 9, 8

4 Likes

:drum:

5 Likes

metal

7 Likes

:fireworks::sparkler::fireworks::sparkler::fireworks::fireworks::sparkler::sparkler::sparkler::fireworks::fireworks::sparkler::sparkler::fireworks::sparkler::fireworks::fireworks::sparkler::sparkler::sparkler::fireworks::fireworks::sparkler::fireworks::fireworks::sparkler::fireworks::sparkler::sparkler::fireworks::sparkler:

The results are in… :incoming_envelope:

• A @Towos2442 wins The Division (and a warm welcome)
  • B @DontBeSilly wins 7 Days to Die (and a first entry sticker)
  • C @choujiacheng wins Dungeons 3
  • D @matia wins Old Man’s Journey
  • E @wasabiyoyo The Long Dark (he did it right!)

Ticket stats :bar_chart:

• A The Division - 58 tickets (winner had 8.6% chance of winning)
  • B 7 Days to Die 85 tickets (winner had 8.2% chance of winning)
  • C Dungeons 3 - 82 tickets (winner had 4.8% chance of winning)
  • D Old Man’s Journey - 98 tickets (winner had 7.1% chance of winning)
  • E The Long Dark - 113 tickets (winner had 6.2% chance of winning)

Consolation Prizes :potato:

Winners of a consolation prize will get a PM and be able to select one (1) game to appear in the next raffle :open_mouth:

@lordcaldera and @francot win the Yin-Yang prize for making my eyes go crazy when entering their data. The entries of 0 0 7 7 0 and 0 7 7 0 0 were submitted right next to each other :yin_yang:

@Glider wins the Nice People Finish Last prize for using only five (5) votes on a single game with an entry of 0 0 0 5 0 :turtle:

18 Likes

I won something? FAKE NEWS!

10 Likes

Unlucky >.< regardless thanks for the chance on a great giveaway and congrats to the winners! :+1:

6 Likes

Lol! I had my reply but never submitted it. It saved as a draft! Silly me. Congrats to the winners. I’ll be there for the next one!

5 Likes

All winners have been PMed :mailbox_with_mail:

7 Likes

Key worked perfectly :slight_smile: Thank you very much.

5 Likes

Don’t worry, @Fraggles and I have a prize for you :wink:

6 Likes

@Halcypher I fully expect you to put your money where your mouth is :money_mouth_face:

4 Likes

Uh, I’ll need to give Jim Henson a call.

4 Likes

fdg

7 Likes