❓❓❓ 01/12/17 🤔

9 Likes

@Madway - Seems like There’s Poop On Your Face.

2 Likes

Let’s hope it’s not a big schlong mess. I’ve cleaned the table recently.

5 Likes

I knew I should have revealed those Rivens instead of flipping them…
[WTTF] Riven Thonk MR2, [H] Ember Prime, Rhino Prime, Loki Prime without Systems, Sicarus Prime

4 Likes

Help me. It makes it hard to see.

2 Likes

I knew this was a @Gnuffi post before clicking on it just by the emojis in the title

2 Likes

I would like to enter for the gnome and the “something” please. I’m not really interested in the sleeve as I have plenty of them, would recommend everyone try them though. Also if all three of those :question: are not taken by the end I would like to snag one of them as well

8 Likes

I’m from the United States, so I read the title as January 12th (that’s how dates are ordered here), making the post more confusing than it needed to be.

1 Like

https://206.81.1.216/t/more-coins/6839/20?u=nebula7

You people are the ones that make it confusing, not us.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Comment of the year contender!

2 Likes

the US are the only ones in the world with such weird time format, time to join the rest of us :wink:
(ps, also bring up the metric system on you guys next group meeting) :joy:

:+1: for bringing a few tears in my eye from chuckling so hard
:joy: think i’m just gonna ditch the usual “spare” idea i had, and just auction off a few of my sleeves instead(shipping not included) :joy:

7 Likes

whatever the hell is going on, I want notifications about it :stuck_out_tongue:

and I still don’t know, friday schmiday I can’t wait to see what the gnome has in stock for us.

( I hope its not a fishing trip to a micro pond like every other gnomes “gift” >.>)

1 Like

I tend to use the U.S. format when in U.S. websites so people don’t get mad, even though I find it stupid. And in my opinion the best one is the japanese(?) format yyyy/mm/dd, because this is the most optimal way for sorting. :shinto_shrine:

2 Likes

I didn’t know that, I want that.

its definitely better than mm/dd/yyyy

1 Like

im-on-the-edge-of-my-seat

1 Like

I’m going to be overnight shipping everyone a bucket of garden gnomes that I’ve brought to life while intoxicated. I’m not sure how Gnuffi leaked this information, my special committee will be investigating this matter in the coming months. But for now, I encourage everyone to eagerly anticipate the arrival of my drunk dwarfs.

1 Like

OMG did you just call gnomes…dwarfs :question::exclamation::question:

6 Likes

91a78dcdf5ea44c8-600x400

2 Likes

10K :scream:

1 Like