Question about Tracks - The Toy Train Tracks Set Simulator Game

Can anyone confirm or not for me if this game uses the keyboard to play?

Due to medical issues (RA) with my hands I can not play games that require keyboard use to play.

I would love to own this game and have the coins to grab it but I hate to waste coins if I can’t play it.

I wish game companies would list what controls are used in their games either in their specs or in the description. I have expressed this to almost all game companies, but only one has responded and they are now doing this: Alawar.

Thanks for your time and any help you can provide.

4 Likes

I do not own the game, but the steam store page does say it has full controller support. Maybe @delenn13 or @YQMaoski can help clarify it to you since they do have the game.

3 Likes

Thank You for taking the time to answer.

Controllers aren’t a problem. I simply don’t understand why game companies are still releasing games with W A S D controls. I saw a new game on Steam the other day, just released and I was really interested in it until I read keyboard controls only.

I’ll keep writing and hopefully one day they’ll get with the program.

4 Likes

Well I know @Tatsuya has it, maybe he can help! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Like usual. Haven’t played it.

The Steam page does say it has “Full Controller Support”.

Just noticed… @EyeQue and @KingJamezJr have played it. Can you help @sewcraftyme out???

4 Likes

Thanks to everyone,

I’m going to take the track to the Buy Now Button and hop aboard.

image imageimage

I am grateful to all of you.

All aboard! I forgot to say I got the graphics here:

http://www.trainweb.org/railmation/ronsgifs.html

I like to give credit where credit is due.

5 Likes

Enjoy!

4 Likes

have fun, the game is pretty relaxing

3 Likes

Apologies for not answering sooner; had a bout of food poisoning and felt less than functional for a day or so. Joypad works fine. I’ve just had a few minutes playing the game with my Bluetooth XBox One Pad.

4 Likes

Hope you feels better :hugs::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

Much better now. Was horrible for a little while, but my body has cleared out everything it didn’t like :wink:

3 Likes

More details please. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

The game is indeed keyboard dependent but I have already contacted the Dev about it over at Steam…

He did say he’ll think of something, but still no word on it yet. Actually my topic has already been buried a page back.

2 Likes