Question about technical support

Hello.
At the beginning of the week I found that I couldn’t log into my account. I tried to reset my password, but did not receive any email. Therefore, I wrote to “help@chrono.gg”. I sent email on December 24 and still have not received any response, except “Your request (7243) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff”.

Question to experts, how long can I wait for an answer?I have already come to terms with the thought that account will not be restored, but if this is true, then I just wanted to hear it from the support and calm down.

Thanks for attention

4 Likes

I am not sure how long it will take, as they are a small team and being that you sent it right near the holidays that would likely also slow the process down. I would say give it a week or two but lets see if we can summon the powers that be @Ernin8t0r, @lonin, @frst, @dusty.:+1:

4 Likes

Tech Support: Legendary Defender (of Chrono.GG)

10 Likes

I was contacted and helped with this problem. PeteMcc thanks for summon :+1:

4 Likes

Tech Support saved the day, yet again!

4 Likes

I had exactly the same problem. A couple of weeks later I finally got a response from the support:

“Sorry we didn’t get back to your previous ticket, it must’ve gotten lost in the stack somehow. Apologies! We’ve been having some issues with log-in that’s preventing people from getting in. We’re currently working on resolving the issue, but as of right now there’s no fix and we’re not really sure what’s going on. Sorry about the inconvenience.”

I assume my account was deleted by accident, since I was able to create a new one with the same email address. All coins gone now :confused:

3 Likes

Let’s see if they have found a fix and maybe you can get your real account back…I can’t promise anything…

Hey @Ernin8t0r, @lonin, @frst, @dusty you got any magic left??? :mage:

7 Likes

@delenn13 Downed a couple of mana pots so I’m ready and rarin’ to go :sunglasses:
@NoNameAlex Just sent a pm your way!

6 Likes

Yep, I got the message. Thanks a lot! :+1:@Ernin8t0r

6 Likes

Thanks @Ernin8t0r!

3 Likes