PUBG FOR FREE (not even clickbait, only for Smartphones ;P )

look for the other remaining guy and kill him, and if that fails, out-heal him

1 Like

But there were 5 ppl left. FIVE. I couldn’t even find 1 :frowning:

1 Like

haha, that’s rly weird, all prone in the grass? also, possibly, in houses, on or under bridge, or (and i kid u not) under the map…

then the only thing u could do is try to remain in the circle as long as possible while it shrinks and then heal yrself as fast as u can once it closes on u

1 Like

I was trying to outheal it but it didn’t work out, only had 1 medpack and some bandages :confused:

1 Like

guess again

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/pubg-mobile-bots-may-explain-why-you-keep-winning/1100-6457532/

1 Like

That could explain it, but my 3 man squad had nearly 20 kills between us, so that still feels like a lot would have to be people? Idk what the rates are though.

1 Like

that’s cool, good way to keep the matches coming

1 Like

I’m sry to announce that it was u guys vs 97 bots, and u still lost

1 Like

Bots are generally the only ones in spot who are allowed to use aimbots, so I’m still proud of my fifth place :stuck_out_tongue:

nah im just messing with ya, u’ll get those chicken dinners soon man

1 Like

Unless I stop playing :stuck_out_tongue:
Eats some good amount of battery life and can’t permanently save my progress without, excuse my language but I think it’s appropriate here, using stupid fucking horseshit social fcking facebook.

lol, i wouldn’t know, never used facebook, and certainly not gonna be gaming on a phone either

I tried using Facebook and it bugged so my username is like 2/3rds of my whole name, so I just use the guest one until I can figure out how to fix it.

A FPS is still best played on PC with keyboard and mouse if you ask me :yum:

5 Likes

surely is, but this is a free quality timekiller for on the go/laid back gaming :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Took me a while to notice (nobody else did either thankfully lol)

This isn’t a FPS but a TPS ^^

1 Like

is it TPS only on mobile? and will it stay that way?

I don’t see why it would be changed…
aiming down the sights is still done in FP

1 Like

no but on pc u can either play in TPS or in FPS, on different servers, so isn’t it like that on mobile?