[PSA] Dead by Daylight giveaways this week on SteelSeries & Alienware

This is an announcement for Dead by Daylight Steam giveaways that will take place on SteelSeries starting today. Alienware Arena is also suspected to have giveaways, but these have not yet been officially confirmed. Since keys might go really fast and/or you usually have to be on the giveaway page before it goes live (SteelSeries), it is helpful to know about it in advance.

SteelSeries is throwing all the keys they have into one big giveaway, so you will receive one of these at random:

• Dead By Daylight game key
  • Hellraiser DLC
  • Spark of Madness DLC
  • Curtain Call DLC
  • Demise of the Faithful DLC
  • Chains of Hate DLC

SteelSeries will restock this giveaway 3 times, the exact restock times are listed below. You can only get 1 key.

Alienware Arena is expected to have 1 giveaway for the game this week, and 1 giveaway that will give away a different DLC each day. You can only choose 1 DLC. It is not known which DLC will be given away.

I have made two tables with all the information that is known/expected at the moment. I will update these as new info becomes known. Feel free to make new posts when the giveaways go live or comment in this post!

SteelSeries:

Date Giveaway Giveaway link
September 8, 1pm CT (your timezone) Random - Dead by Daylight game or DLC key Giveaway link
September 9, 1pm CT (your timezone) Random - Dead by Daylight game or DLC key (restock) Giveaway link
September 10, time not known yet. Will be announced on TikTok here or here Random - Dead by Daylight game or DLC key (restock) Giveaway link
September 11, 12:45pm CT (your timezone) Random - Dead by Daylight game or DLC key (restock) Giveaway link

Alienware Arena (these are not confirmed, but just in case):

General start times for AWA giveaways have been around 10-11am CT usually.

Date Giveaway Giveaway links Level
September 7-11 (should have started already) Dead by Daylight DLCs DLC giveaway link level 20+
Sometime this week? Usually together with DLC giveaway Dead by Daylight Game Game giveaway link level 25+

6 Likes

Damn. lol they are already out! xD

5 Likes

Steelseries is up! GO! GO! GO!

4 Likes

I give up…Only Level 9 anyways…Thanks @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

Alienware giveaways are live!

Today’s DLC is done, but the base game looks to still have keys available.

https://www.alienwarearena.com/ucf/show/2157319/boards/contest-and-giveaways-global/News/arena-celebrates-dead-by-daylights-hellraiser-dlc

https://www.alienwarearena.com/ucf/show/2153812/boards/giveaways-and-contest-na/Giveaway/dead-by-daylight-game-key-giveaway (Level 25+)

http://www.alienwarearena.com/ucf/show/2156972/boards/contest-and-giveaways-global/Giveaway/dead-by-daylight-dlc-giveaway (Level 20+, can only claim one DLC for the week)

6 Likes

Yeah, I went there earlier today. Ironically I’ve worked my way up to level 24, but it needs level 25. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

I am up to 10 now…LOL

3 Likes

I’m still level 14… :yum:

3 Likes