Problems with the shop and coins

Hi, i am new and have a Problem with the shop and the acount coin page.

Both show “Thinking hard… ಠ_ಠ” and a loading animation, but even with a 30 min wait time nothing is loading.

Do i make something wrong ? Or what choud i do to fix it ? i did restart the page and made a relog but nothing seems to fix the Problem.

1 Like

i have this problem even today and log out log in doesnt resolve it :frowning:

2 Likes

Unfortunately, the coins feature currently doesn’t support some browsers (IE and Android 4.4 or earlier) however we have a fix coming soon to remedy that.

If that’s the case, I’d recommend using Chrome, Firefox or Edge in the time being.

If that isn’t the case. Send us an email at help@chrono.gg with your account email and we can take a look.

Also hard refreshing (ctrl + f5) may fix some issues.

2 Likes

thanks for the tip :slight_smile:

sadly i am using firefox so its not the Brouser Problem, but it mighhht help others. I hope they will find the fix for the probkem

1 Like

Sorry you’re still having trouble!

Would you mind telling us the version of Firefox and operating system you’re using? Thanks!

Posting this for those reading without an account to ask questions, but wondered about Android. The latest version of Dolphin on Android also does not support the coins feature, but Chrome works fine. It’s also worth checking if your browser (on PC) supports buying Chrono.gg games through PayPal, as I don’t know if it’s a coincidence or related, but my tests on IE does not load both the coins feature and the final confirmation pop-up to purchase games through PayPal (you can log into PayPal, confirm payment in PayPal, but not be able to finalize and confirm payment on Chrono.gg, so no money gets transferred, and no game purchased; in other words, nothing happens).

But my main point of this post is to say Dolphin does not support it at this time. Have not tested on Firefox on Android as I don’t use it, but I can say Chrome on Android works fine (and I’m using Chrome v52.0.2987.108 with Android 4.4.4). So Android users, know that Chrome should work if you’re using a relatively new version. But not Dolphin at the time of this writing sadly. And presumably not the default browser, but I’ve never tested this.

1 Like

i use chrome nad it doesnt work.

1 Like

It doesn’t? What version of Chrome are you using and which operating system? For PC, I’m using Chrome 57.0.2987.98 (actually it just finished updating to a newer version, but I haven’t restarted the browser yet) on Windows 7 and 8, and they work fine.

1 Like