Princess Remedy 2: In A Heap of Trouble free on Steam for limited time

Hyperlink just in case :slight_smile:

It’s of course on @delenn13’s wishlist ;]

30 Likes

Thanks Bro!

7 Likes

Thanks, sweetie for the heads up :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

7 Likes

ugh, looks cute, but I’m basically sure that it will cause me nausea :confused:

5 Likes

Awesome! Thanks a bunch for the heads up! ^^

4 Likes

HELLS YEAH really wanted this one! The first installment is free too you guys :blush:

8 Likes

Thank you for the heads up @onLooSe !

Also thank you for the other heads up @coralinecastell ! Didn’t know that was a Free To Play game.

8 Likes

Other heads up @Evranu, at least the game will be free for a few more days. :smiley:

6 Likes

very epic :slight_smile:

6 Likes

This reminds me of the ZX Spectrum days sooooooo much! Thanks for the heads up.

7 Likes

My homeland gaming communities are very dissatisfied with this game because people don’t like how it looks. If that’s the case for anybody who’s reading this, don’t hesitate - grab it while it costs nothing. It’s a short, but solid bullet hell with unique enemies that don’t look like they’re copied from some other game (one of my biggest grudge with modern indie actions), quirky secondary characters and nice gimmicks like getting various gameplay bonuses from dating different monsters.

I bought it soon after the release because I enjoyed the first part, that is always free on Steam and also worth checking out btw (Princess Remedy in a World of Hurt, even shorter, but still engaging and a nice plot).

8 Likes

thanks for the hint <3

4 Likes