Prestige Collection Build Your Own Bundle

Ok, money-wise, Skyrim and Fallout 76 for $14,99 ain’t that bad, not sure about the other ones, but I don’t see this one particularly bad, but I’m not gonna buy either, so heads ups, if you have some spare money

6 Likes

Four of those games have been given away for free in the past:

• RAGE 2 (Epic Games);
  • Pathfinder: Kingmaker (Epic Games);
  • Hellpoint (GOG);
  • Iron Harvest 1920 (Steam).

And I got Pumpkin Jack from a certain HitSquad. Of those, I’ve played RAGE 2 the most and I liked from it in the past. Had to uninstall it to make way to other games, heh.

As for Skyrim I’ve… “downloaded” it in the past and honestly it was one of the worst experiences I’ve ever had as a gamer, probably one of the worst game I’ve ever played. Game crashed like crazy and it had a crapload of bugs. However I’ve managed to beat almost everything except for the Dragonborn DLC and also had my share of laughs and “fun” with the game. Of course I’ve played with a lot of mods which’s probably one of the reasons why it crashed so much.

Maybe the Special Edition is less buggy and touchy, who knows.

5 Likes

Probably. The original release of Skyrim (ie. Base and Legendary) is 32bit and iirc had some performance issues (especially on newer systems) due to that, meanwhile the new release (Special/Anniversary) is 64bit. I remember reading at some point after it came out that those performance issues were fixed, though mod support for it was rather low back then.

Not sure if mods (whether ported or from scratch) have caught up with the amount that’s available for the og version though; haven’t looked into that for some time now.

6 Likes

Some of my favorite mods are mostly available for SE (one of them allow you to play as a Riekling), including the most famous ones.

5 Likes

Yeah I wanted to get skyrim again.
I have the original base game but it is absolutely unplayable at least after the intro bit, you can’t even save the game (only autosave works) and now it seems not to even open anymore. Very buggy. But I guess I need the special edition not the legendary one since that is just more of the same, seems expensive for a buggy game lol but Idk if its just cuz its better for older systems.

6 Likes

Thanks @Donluis524 :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

I think I will pass on this…

4 Likes

Don’t people go with Special Edition Skyrim instead of LE because of better mods?

6 Likes