Poor man's PUBG

y I’ll make sure to get them this one day:

just so they can kill Bambi’s mom themselves

4 Likes

I actually wrote a review for it, that consumed my precious time and involved loads of effort, because I actually liked it. Yup.

I think it’s my most upvoted review. :woman_shrugging:

U WOT NOW M8?!

4 Likes

i do think this is hugely funny, but isn’t it weird how it truly feels so wrong to say this, rofl

(they never saw Bambi btw, I wouldn’t do that to them, even i feel like shit now that i remember the mom dying wtf, so weird, i must have been traumatized by it or something, cuz i saw that shit over 30 years ago and it still pierces my heart, lol)

3 Likes

Haha ok, fun story time:

First time I played Assassin’s Creed 3, I was talking to a friend over Skype or whatever. And then I spotted a baby deer in the woods. I went running after it like a madman because I wanted to kill it so bad, just for the lolz.

THEN HIS PARENTS APPEARED.

Like one big lady deer and one big gentleman dear.

And so I killed them both, left the poor child deer alive and told my friend

“SO HE CAN BECOME BATMAN NOW”

And I proceeded to laugh incessantly for the following 10 minutes. Said friend is still, somehow, my friend.

7 Likes

5 Likes

:thinking:

5 Likes

Actually played a bunch of this on my phone, then on PC, before it released on Steam. No idea hownit plays now but a few months back it was loaded with hackers and weird glitches. Still enjoyable but if I could actually run Fortnite or PUBG I would‘ve quit, I suppose.

And considering the Tinder thing. Yeah, it exists. Devs loaded the game with features on top of features and this is one of them. However, the images are uploaded by players so you can‘t really blame them.

4 Likes

74% Battery life? That is going to bother me.

Also, isn’t a poor person’s PUBG… I don’t know… Just the movie ‘Battle Royale’ (or ‘The Purge’)?

You know cause they can’t play it? Only the no-quite wealthy or inner city youth can participate in glorified blood sports.

4 Likes

hehe

1 Like

and adults too, once a month, in the bedroom. :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

You live a very interesting life…

3 Likes

WHAAAAAAAAAAAA?!

Well, day one of Valve’s new quality control test. Get to work. This is absolutely horrifying.

3 Likes

guessing either someone reported it for the “tinder” thingy ? :thinking:
-or Bluehole just felt “muh battle royale” butthurt again :man_shrugging: :wink: :smile:
either way looks like it’s been removed from steam now?

5 Likes

@Agzer What the hell is giffgaff? :laughing:

1 Like

Definitely the Tinder thing. That’s a direct violation of Steam’s rules.

Just look at my Chrono name, I know what I’m talking about. I read the guidelines.

4 Likes

It’s true!!! Always trust someone who has read the guidelines!! :smirk:

Thank goodness it was removed though, I was a little worried about valves dedication to producer vision keeping it up for a while longer.

3 Likes

A UK phone service
:slight_smile: