Please consider adding Divinity: Original Sin as a deal!

I would prefer the enhanced edition: http://store.steampowered.com/app/373420/

It is an amazing RPG users can sink many hours in! If you love Baldur’s Gate you will love this game. I admit to having a keen interest in it due to watching HJTenchi on Twitch playing it. I’m dustinxf on Twitch. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

We’ll definitely try! Thanks for the suggestion. :slightly_smiling:

1 Like

Yay!

2 Likes

I realize Larian Studios may not be ‘indie’, but I think it’s the first time in a while they released a good quality game.

3 Likes

Would like that deal. I havent had the chance till now to grab the game in a good deal. Eitheri missed it or it wasnt at my pricepoint because RPGs arent the games i play most, so i dont buy many of them. Still i would like to have it as it seems good.

Besides that, they can be considered indie. Thats just a term, pretty much it means they dont have a big publisher in their neck. Since the Indiescene made it possible for smaller companies to act as publishers and publish “Indie” games its a confusing term anyway.
Just think about Devolver Digital which is publishing games like Luftrausers, Hotline Miami and many other obvious Indie games because they dont sit in the neck of these developers but help them to get attention easier and help them out for a cut. Which is fair.
So we can agree i guess that Divinity can be categorized as an Indie Game as it is from a quite small company network that isnt holding them back.

3 Likes

Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition is on sale on Steam right now! New historical low price too!
Now this is a dilemma, get it now while it’s on sale, or wait for when Chrono will offer it (if ever) :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

i personally still will wait for it to drop. There are several occasions where it can be lower or bundled. I think theres a good chance for it to appear on Humblemonthly. If it will be featured at chrono at a lower price i will also grab it. 20 is still too much for me.
Not saying i dont think its justified to pay that amount, i think it is. But since its not a genre i invest much time for i would only buy it at a price that doesnt hurt me too much when i only play it 5 hours. So i go for gambling that it will get lower. Experience shows it will, but great games need longer till they are discounted.

2 Likes

I have another suggestion, can you guys have a deal for http://store.steampowered.com/app/402340? that would be great!

2 Likes