Back to Today's Deal

PlayStation Plus Monthly games Thread

free-games
games
consoles
giveaway

Hey everyone, I figured I’d start a thread for the monthly free games on PlayStation. So I’ll update this thread every month with the new games. In this thread, we can talk about our experiences with the games and give our opinions on them.
Note: All links to the store are Canada links, but don’t worry you should be re-directed to the proper store for your country.

November 2019 Free Games:
In this month’s line up we have a couple of pretty good selections. I personally haven’t played them but I know they are popular selections.

First up we have Nioh. Nioh is an action role-playing video game developed by Team Ninja I can’t really say much about this game, I’ve never been interested in it but after watching some gameplay, for the right person, this title will be a great way to spend your time.
Trailer:

Game:

Next up we have a horror game, which I’m sure is well known across any gaming platform, well except Nintendo i guess. Outlast 2 is also free this month. Outlast 2 is a first-person survival horror video game developed and published by Red Barrels. If your a fan of horror this is a great game for you. Not gonna lie, I pulled out of watching this game on YouTube. I couldn’t imagine playing it.
Trailer:

Game:

And that’s it. Don’t forget to pick them up while you can. PS+ games this month will be un-available as of December 2nd, 2019. I do recommend at least adding the games to your library if you don’t plan on playing them right now or ever. I always add every game, and sometimes way in the future, I’ll download them and give them a shot. I just did it pretty recently with “Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture.” Great game by the way. Anyway, that’s all. Enjoy the games. I can’t promise I will do this as in-depth every month but I will certainly try.

Hehe i just sold my PS4 two days ago :smiley: but yeah,pretty good games this month. Though i had Nioh on CD and Outlast 2 doesnt look like my kind of game .

I was super stoked when I saw Nioh was one of the games. I played the demo and loved it back before the game launched but never got around to buying and playing it after. Too many games, too little time xD

Streamer did Nioh but only briefly since the play style was so different from Sekiro, he kept mixing himself up. lol Nioh looks like really awesome game to me - the main character is interesting. The different stances and how it changes your fighting style - very fun! sigh Has no Playstation. First regret in a long time, :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s on PC as well so once you get your new PC you can dive right into it :slight_smile: And can message me for tips if needed.

Aw… nicest sloth. Thanks pets fondly :heart: