PlayStation Plus Free Games Thread

Nice, sadly not free in Canada though.

4 Likes

Weird. I live in Canada too.

5 Likes

Looking into it, it seemed to be a pricing error of some sort. You don’t have a play station account though right?

I just signed out of my account and it allowed me to stay on the page but it’ll a few seconds later give me an unable to find page error. I’m pretty sure that link is for Europe.

5 Likes

No, I don’t have an account of a PS…

I added a EU disclaimer.

5 Likes

I know this was an old post but I had to come and say that I agree. I’ve been playing the first game for a few days now since it’s free and all and the combat is alright.
The game does have a lot more shooting than I’d like (because I can’t aim with a controller…) but it does it pretty well.
If the later games do it better then I look forward to it.

@delenn13 Doesn’t seem to be free in EU either, at least not on my end. Sony can be so damn specific that it’s probably just a few countries in EU.

5 Likes

And that is one of the reasons that NO SONY PRODUCTS are allowed in my Household…

I probably should say…SONY be dammed; consider yourself lucky if you can get this game…

5 Likes

Yeah they can be very annoying at times. Always fun consoles to mod though.

Here's a screenshot from my ps4 btw

You can get around all that regional bs by simply having a ton of accounts but I don’t think anyone wants to bother with that.

5 Likes

According to this reddit thread it actually expired a few hours ago. So it might’ve been available in more regions, my bad.

5 Likes

May 2020 Free games:

• Cities Skylines
  • Farming Simulator
6 Likes

Farming Simulator 19 is a hell of a lot of fun. Definitely pick if up if you guys can! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Oh i feel like a lot of people will be very dissapointed by this month’s picks. I’m not saying anything about the games themselves but they seem to be more for a nieche audiences and from what i noticed from almost two years of PS+ is most of people want mainstream stuff.

5 Likes

Cities Skylines and Farming Simulator are what I would call semi-games.

Yes, not all games need to have a plot. But these games are real-life simulators which don’t offer too much more beyond what is already available in your “real life”. That kind of diminishes their reach to most console players.

4 Likes

https://206.81.1.216/t/ps4-get-hitman-for-free/20146?u=pegasusz

5 Likes

June 2020 Free Games:

• Call of Duty: WWII
  • Star Wars Battlefront II
4 Likes

July 2020 Free Games:

• NBA 2K20
  • Rise of the Tombraider 20 Year Celebration
  • Erica (Bonus to celebrate 10 years of PS+)
5 Likes

August 2020 Free Games:

• Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Campaign Remaster
  • Fall Guys Ultimate Knockout
7 Likes

Oh! :astonished:

Oh… :unamused:

5 Likes

Yea, at least it looks fun though and isn’t like the usual battle royale games where you just kill everything you see. The only battle royale aspect I see in that game is last player standing wins.

4 Likes

Fair enough.

4 Likes

September 2020 Free Games:

• Street Fighter V
  • Player Unknown’s Battlegrounds
7 Likes