Back to Today's Deal

PlayStation Plus Monthly Games (Now with July 2020) [BONUS GAME]

games
free-games
consoles
giveaway

Hey everyone, I figured I’d start a thread for the monthly free games on PlayStation. So I’ll update this thread every month with the new games. In this thread, we can talk about our experiences with the games and give our opinions on them.
Note: All links to the store are Canada links, but don’t worry you should be re-directed to the proper store for your country.

November 2019 Free Games:
In this month’s line up we have a couple of pretty good selections. I personally haven’t played them but I know they are popular selections.

First up we have Nioh. Nioh is an action role-playing video game developed by Team Ninja I can’t really say much about this game, I’ve never been interested in it but after watching some gameplay, for the right person, this title will be a great way to spend your time.
Trailer:

Game:
https://store.playstation.com/en-ca/product/UP9000-CUSA07113_00-NIOH000000000000

Next up we have a horror game, which I’m sure is well known across any gaming platform, well except Nintendo i guess. Outlast 2 is also free this month. Outlast 2 is a first-person survival horror video game developed and published by Red Barrels. If your a fan of horror this is a great game for you. Not gonna lie, I pulled out of watching this game on YouTube. I couldn’t imagine playing it.
Trailer:

Game:

And that’s it. Don’t forget to pick them up while you can. PS+ games this month will be un-available as of December 2nd, 2019. I do recommend at least adding the games to your library if you don’t plan on playing them right now or ever. I always add every game, and sometimes way in the future, I’ll download them and give them a shot. I just did it pretty recently with “Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture.” Great game by the way. Anyway, that’s all. Enjoy the games. I can’t promise I will do this as in-depth every month but I will certainly try.

Hehe i just sold my PS4 two days ago :smiley: but yeah,pretty good games this month. Though i had Nioh on CD and Outlast 2 doesnt look like my kind of game .

I was super stoked when I saw Nioh was one of the games. I played the demo and loved it back before the game launched but never got around to buying and playing it after. Too many games, too little time xD

Streamer did Nioh but only briefly since the play style was so different from Sekiro, he kept mixing himself up. lol Nioh looks like really awesome game to me - the main character is interesting. The different stances and how it changes your fighting style - very fun! sigh Has no Playstation. First regret in a long time, :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s on PC as well so once you get your new PC you can dive right into it :slight_smile: And can message me for tips if needed.

Aw… nicest sloth. Thanks pets fondly :heart:

Hello everyone, Its almost a new month which means new PS+ titles!
Note: All links are Canada Links, but don’t worry you should be re-directed to the proper store for your country.

December 2019 Free Games:
First up is a fairly well-known game. I enjoyed my time playing but its an acquired taste, definitely not something for everyone. Titanfall 2 is a first-person shooter video game, developed by Respawn Entertainment and published by Electronic Arts. This is a fantastic game, for those of whom are into the futuristic setting. I enjoyed playing through the singleplayer, i didn’t really play the multiplayer much, but i watched my favourite twitch streamer play it, it was pretty good.

Game:

Next up is a game I haven’t ever heard of, so i don’t know what to say about it. Monster Energy Supercross The Video Game is a racing game developed and published by Milestone Srl. Well, that’s about it.

Game:

Games will be available as of, December 3rd. Don’t forget to pick them up while you can. PS+ games this upcoming month will be un-available as of January 6th, 2019. I do recommend at least adding the games to your library if you don’t plan on playing them right now or ever.

It’s a new month which means new PS+ titles!
Note: All links are Canada Links, but don’t worry you should be re-directed to the proper store for your country.

January 2020 Free Games (I almost put 2019):
First up is a fantastic and well-known game, or should I say a triple pack of games. This game includes, Uncharted: Drakes Fortune, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, and Uncharted 3: Drakes Deception. It’s an action-adventure game developed by Naughty Dog and published by Sony. This is definitely worth picking up if you don’t already have it. These are fantastic games with a great story, fantastic characters, the combat of the first game is a little rough but don’t let that stop you from playing it.

Game:

Next up is a game I can’t really say anything about as I never cared for it, but maybe someone here can give a bit of a review or something. Anyway, Goat Simulator is the other game this month. It’s a third-person action game developed and published by Coffee Stain Studios.

Game:

These games will be available as of Tuesday, January 7th. Don’t forget to pick them up while you can. PS+ games this month will be unavailable as of February 3rd, 2020. I do recommend at least adding the games to your library if you don’t plan on playing them right now or ever. You never know when you might be bored out of your mind looking for something to play.

Uncharted is a sweet one to get! Wow and nuts… still waiting on a PC.

I think it’s actually not bad, though memory can be a little fuzzy… I didn’t play the game beyond on hard difficulty though, was content to leave it at that and move on.

All of the Uncharted games are pretty much amazing, in my opinion. (I haven’t played Lost Legacy though.)

I would probably make a repeat purchase if these ever get remade for PC.

Have the Uncharted series a few times over, but hey, might as well grab it again. lol

Compared to the 2nd and so on the controls for Uncharted 1 are a bit clunky. But its an easy adjustment depending on who you are. Its not terrible but its not great either. In my opinion.

oh man, i haven’t seen the Naughty Dog logo on anything since the og crash xD Yea I gotta check those out (backlog memes)

Hey guys, and gals, almost a new month, which means new PS+ titles! (We’ve actually got 3 games 5 if you count the other 2 in the first game)
Note: All links are for Canada but you should be redirected.

February 2020 Free games:
First up is Bioshock Collection. I haven’t played much of any of these, mostly because my brother moved out (Many years ago) so i never really got the chance too. Anyway from what I did play it was quite fun. Bioshock is a collection of 3 games, Bioshock, Bioshock 2, and Bioshock Infinite, all remastered for what at the time were next gen consoles. Developed by Blind Squirrel Games, and published by 2k games.

Game:

Next up is a game where you can live your dream life… I guess. Sims 4, is a life simulator game developed by Redwood Shores studio of Maxis, and published by EA. I never really liked these games after Sims 2, I tried this one, its not my cup of tea.

Game:

And finally, we have a VR title, its been quite a while since we got one of these. I don’t have VR and have never seen gameplay of this, only the trailer. Anyway, Firewall Zero Hour is developed by First Contact Entertainment, and published by Sony. Its a first-person shooter game.

Game:

These games will be available as of February 4th and unavailable after March 2nd. AS always I do recommend you pick them up, even if you don’t plan on playing them right now. You never know when you might be bored one day and want something new to play. As an end note, this is a great improvement over last month.

Its nearly a new month, which as usual means new PS+ titles!
Note: All links are for PS Store Canada, you should have a redirect prompt if you’re not in Canada.

March 2020 Free Games:
First up is a game that I love, well use to love. Shadow of the Colossus. I say used to because when I played this game back in the PS2 days, well I didn’t really have the mindset for it, but I enjoyed my time just roaming the open world riding around on my horse. Anyway, SOTC is an action-adventure game developed by SCE Japan and published by Sony. Obviously it’s now been remastered once again for PS4. (Originally remastered for PS3) I can’t wait to dive back into this one!

Game:

Next up is Sonic forces. I’ve never really liked the Sonic games, so I don’t really have anything to say about this one. Maybe someone here can give their opinion on it. Developed by Sonic Team and published by Sega.

Game:

These games will be available as of March 3rd and unavailable after April 6th. As always I do recommend you pick them up, even if you don’t plan on playing them right now. You never know when you might be bored one day and want something new to play.

Eh , now Shadow of the Colossus i would love to play.

I think you mean April 6 hehe

Yes thanks!

Update to Sonic Forces: There are also two free DLC you can pick up right now.

Another update, I just found out that there will be an exclusive free trial weekend for the new Predator game if you own PS+, it starts March 27th

Game: