PlayStation Plus Free Games Thread

Hey everyone, I figured I’d start a thread for the monthly free games on PlayStation. So I’ll update this thread every month with the new games.

November 2019 Free Games:

• Nioh
  • Outlast 2

Edit: The thread is getting pretty long so here is a skip. PlayStation Plus Free Games Thread - #203 by THEFIREGAMER123

11 Likes

Hehe i just sold my PS4 two days ago :smiley: but yeah,pretty good games this month. Though i had Nioh on CD and Outlast 2 doesnt look like my kind of game .

6 Likes

I was super stoked when I saw Nioh was one of the games. I played the demo and loved it back before the game launched but never got around to buying and playing it after. Too many games, too little time xD

6 Likes

Streamer did Nioh but only briefly since the play style was so different from Sekiro, he kept mixing himself up. lol Nioh looks like really awesome game to me - the main character is interesting. The different stances and how it changes your fighting style - very fun! sigh Has no Playstation. First regret in a long time, :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

It’s on PC as well so once you get your new PC you can dive right into it :slight_smile: And can message me for tips if needed.

5 Likes

Aw… nicest sloth. Thanks pets fondly :heart:

5 Likes

December 2019 Free Games:

• Titanfall 2
  • Monster Energy Supercross - The Video Game
8 Likes

January 2020 Free Games

• Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection
  • Goat Simulator
7 Likes

Uncharted is a sweet one to get! Wow and nuts… still waiting on a PC.

5 Likes

I think it’s actually not bad, though memory can be a little fuzzy… I didn’t play the game beyond on hard difficulty though, was content to leave it at that and move on.

All of the Uncharted games are pretty much amazing, in my opinion. (I haven’t played Lost Legacy though.)

I would probably make a repeat purchase if these ever get remade for PC.

5 Likes

Have the Uncharted series a few times over, but hey, might as well grab it again. lol

6 Likes

Compared to the 2nd and so on the controls for Uncharted 1 are a bit clunky. But its an easy adjustment depending on who you are. Its not terrible but its not great either. In my opinion.

5 Likes

oh man, i haven’t seen the Naughty Dog logo on anything since the og crash xD Yea I gotta check those out (backlog memes)

4 Likes

February 2020 Free games:

• Bioshock Collection
  • Sims 4
  • Firewall Zero Hour
5 Likes

March 2020 Free Games:

• Shadow of the Colossus
  • Sonic Forces
6 Likes

Eh , now Shadow of the Colossus i would love to play.

6 Likes

I think you mean April 6 hehe

4 Likes

Yes thanks!

3 Likes

April 2020 Free games:

• Uncharted 4: A Thieves End
  • Dirt Rally 2.0
5 Likes

I don’t have a PS but here’s a freebie…Enjoy
Seems to be EU only!!! Sorry!!!

Thanks for letting me know @THEFIREGAMER123