[PlayStation] Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition + 10 other games for free

I’m just gonna leave this here…

15 Likes

I guess it’s time to get a PS4

7 Likes

Now I need a Playstation and a Playstation account.

4 Likes

I suspect you could buy all those games on steam for a fraction of the cost of a PS4.

7 Likes

Hell and damnation. PS4 is still expensive even second hand. ><

5 Likes

Yeah that’s true. But I would still like a Ps4 to have the exclusives, not in a hurry though, I will buy it used someday…

5 Likes

well, it’s been confirmed more exclusives are coming to PC anyway, so not sure it’d still make much sense to get a PS

6 Likes

Technically correct i guess.

Used PS4 Slim goes for 150-200 euros over here. Which is overpriced IMHO .

But that’s the market.

Adding retail prices of these games would likely go over 150 but who buys games for retail prices anyway …

4 Likes

Ya a lot of these do come to pc
Apart from the genuine exclusives
Im not sure if id get a ps4 tho haha I already got enough to play elsewhere

4 Likes

Even Astro Bot? Where on Steam??

3 Likes

yeah but even those, a lot of them might be coming. Horizon Zero Dawn and Death Stranding (ok that wasnt a real exclusive) are already there, Days Gone is on the way, and a whole lot more could be coming after

4 Likes

I looked and read maybe god of war as a possibility so that would be something good though it could just be a rumour. It does seem sony want to put more games to pc.
One thing I don’t expect to see is ratchet and clank for pc lol

5 Likes

Supposed to start today, but so far, still showing “Coming Soon” on the landing page.

3 Likes

The PS5 version of Subnautica is now available for every owner of the PS4 version (including those who claimed it for free):

5 Likes

Thanks @SeekerSupreme :sparkles: :dizzy: :sparkles:

3 Likes