Play Stadia Pro for Free, starting today for 2 Months. (Only in 14 Countries)

Official Blog post:

IGN Article which clarifies some initial confusion going around about how to obtain it:

10 Likes

meh

8 Likes

The new GRID game is included for free.

Countries where you can access Google Stadia:
United States
Canada
United Kingdom
France
Italy
Germany
Spain
Sweden
Denmark
Norway
Finland
Belgium
Ireland
Netherlands

7 Likes

I think I’m just going to try this out to see how well Stadia compares to Geforce Now… I’m not expecting much

5 Likes

OOoooooh. I didn’t really care before but if they have Gylt and Thumper I might give it a try.

so we’re giving gamers in 14 countries free access to Stadia Pro for two months. This is starting today and rolling out over the next 48 hours.

So does this mean this offer is only available today and tomorrow? That’s…kind of short notice for people that don’t find it in time.

5 Likes

No I suspect it means that they’re staggering the release so not all countries get on there crowding the place at once. So if you find that you don’t have access immediately you’ll be gaining it at some point within 48h.

Though I got to wonder is it only access to the platform that’s free or are they also allowing access to the games? One of the many problems with stadia was that they demanded you bought access to the games all over again, many times for a higher price tag than anywhere else.

7 Likes

Anyone who signs up will get two free months of Stadia Pro with instant access to nine games, including GRID, Destiny 2: The Collection, and Thumper. You can purchase even more games on the store, which will remain yours to play even if you cancel your Stadia Pro subscription. If you’re already a paid Stadia Pro subscriber, we won’t charge you for the next two months. After that, Stadia Pro is $9.99 a month, but you can opt out of your subscription at any time.

Now the question is: will we be able to keep those freebies after subscription cancellation? :smirk:

5 Likes

I did sign up but then nothing really there i want to play so kinda regret lol

5 Likes

Congrats, you just save yourself some bandwidth lol

3 Likes