Platform in newsletter

Hi there!

I’ve been using the site for a while now and I love it. Keep up the great work.
This is a (really) minor issue, but it’s one of those things that’s nice to have. The idea is to just add the platform for the game in the newsletter itself. I don’t always have the best internet on the road, but I do want to know if a game is available for linux (my main concern). I suppose lots of people also would like to know if it’s available for Mac.

I’m not sure if it would be difficult to add, but I would certainly love this!

Many thanks. Let me know.

It’s there (just not super obvious)!

In the header image for the game one of the corners will always have the platforms it’s available on. Here’s today’s for example (see bottom left corner).

6 Likes

Oh my god, I missed that every time I’ve ever looked at them lol, that’s some tricky strategic positioning.

Whoo boy!

I never saw that. Thanks for the information!

You can blame me for the ones that don’t stand out enough. I’ll make sure to double check the readability on the OS icons for ya :smiley:

Thanks for the feedback!

1 Like

For me I think it was more so the fact that I hadn’t ever had the need to look for it in the first place, so once I had seen it the first time long ago, every time after I just glanced past it.

BUT! Nonetheless your wariness for things like this doesn’t go unnoticed! thanks for the hard work.