Pass the Parcel

Thanks @Seaburn :gem:
Add me please :postal_horn:

4 Likes

I will go again. Might have slightly slow turnaround from me this time, just FYI ahead of time.

4 Likes

:white_check_mark: count me too

3 Likes

Same here

4 Likes

Ready Player Five :video_game:

4 Likes

Good to go.

3 Likes

I’m in, add me :+1:

4 Likes

Add me.

4 Likes

Pass the Parcel is not difficult and reliant on participant’s Honesty. This next round of Pass the Parcel has participants who are willing to take one game from 8, replace their choice with an unused STEAM key of their own, and message through the Chrono Community site to the next name on the list and leave a reminder on this post, please. Eight for Eight this time. Same rules apply, Take 1, leave 1.

Randomized List –
1 Danacscott
2 rallen4269
3 YQMaoski
4 themadmax
5 Donluis524
6 Norther
7 Avy
8 markwr
9 Seaburn (back to me)
Sent to @Danacscott

6 Likes

First time me first and net playing the steel donkey.

Pass the Parcel to @rallen4269 for safe keeping.

3 Likes

https://206.81.1.216/t/pass-the-parcel/22400/317 :male_detective::male_detective::male_detective::male_detective::male_detective:

3 Likes

And away it goes! :dash:
(to @YQMaoski)

5 Likes

on to @themadmax now.

5 Likes

Parcel’s on the truck now to @Donluis524 :truck:

4 Likes

Knock knock @Norther :package:

4 Likes

Next @Avy

4 Likes

Parcel sent to @markwr.

4 Likes

Returned back to @Seaburn :postal_horn::sparkles::postal_horn:

3 Likes

Squeezing this one in before the big day, unless there is a very fast return and I may be able to post another parcel.
Pass the Parcel is not difficult and reliant on participant’s Honesty. This next round of Pass the Parcel has participants who are willing to take one game from 6, replace their choice with an unused STEAM key of their own, and message through the Chrono Community site to the next name on the list and leave a reminder on this post, please.

Collecting players for at least 24hrs, clearly state your intention to partake.

4 Likes

Rare moment of getting in early to the post office for once

4 Likes