"Papers, Please" - i need your thoughts before deciding

Pretty much what i did aswell and i do not regret it at all.

3 Likes

You should do more of these… :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks! Yeah I had a period (shit, 3years ago) where I wanted to get fame on Youtube, but then it slowly disappeared, lots of work and hard to get really good ideas and execute them good. Biggest problem I think is that I wanted it to be a continuing thing, one video every week, but maybe that was too much pressure.

But I made 4 other videos aswell that I am happy with! :smiley:

5 Likes

Watched them all. My favourite is the Amnesia one. Gotta give the people what they want…it’s the price of fame.

4 Likes

Oh, that was you? I never noticed that you said that. The video sucked me in. Aye, good video mate. More would be splendid.

I did something similar with Zelda Breath of the Wild Copyright Friendly review, I had been copyrighted to death uploading clips, so I got annoyed and did a snarky short review.

3 Likes

Hahaha! Loved it! Really makes me wanna buy a switch!

3 Likes

I cheated and stole my brother’s one. He never uses it and the joypad thing is already broken but apart from that, it is a cracking console, just not much good for mobility side of things, which is a shame when that is one of its main functions.

You watched that silly crap of mine? Thanks very much. I posted it here last year but was so embarrassed, I took it down before anyone had a chance to see it.

Gave you sub on YouTube. So make more videos!?

2 Likes

I have subscribe jUuuUuUuUuUUst in case you maaaaaaybe get back to it one day.

also what have you done to meeeeeee…

Summary

2 Likes

So you bought it? :slight_smile:

1 Like

someone had gifted it to me over night (didn’t check steam in the morning), so when i got home the day after asking for peoples thoughts, it had magically appeared in my inventory :blush: https://206.81.1.216/t/papers-please-i-need-your-thoughts-before-deciding/7726/17?u=gnuffi
-looking forward to getting to try it out tomorrow :smiley:

3 Likes