Owners of Jamestown receive an additional 53% off, on top of the 17% launch discount.

If you own Jamestown(Got pixels; lots of them :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:) , you will receive an additional 53% off, on top of the 17% launch discount. It’s 5.33CA for me
:heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

9 Likes

Ended up buying it. Love multiplayer bullet hell shooters. I’m sad it’s not online, but I am aware that it’s a prime example to use Remote Play Together.

4 Likes

Yea, I just got it too. Loved the original. :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes

Isn’t it just the same game plus two levels?

3 Likes

Yeppers…I love Shmups…And oh the pixels…

“What do we mean by “+”?:
Two all-new, handcrafted levels set on Phobos & Deimos, the moons of Mars.
New ships: Brave the horrors of Mars with several powerful new ships and their unique loadouts, including Treason’s powerful fusillades of homing missiles, Ghost’s mighty close-range Excalibur and shadow double, and The Armada, three new configurable characters allow for 36 possible weapon loadouts, allowing players to craft their own playstyle.
Countless improvements large and small, including new background & enemy artwork, level layout adjustments, bullet pattern tweaks, and a completely scratch-built user interface.
The original soundtrack and sound effects have been carefully remastered for 5.1 surround sound, powered by the all-new Gorilla Audio engine.”

4 Likes

I’ve been waiting for a co-op bullet hell shooter for some time now. The closest I’ve gotten to multiplayer bullet hell would be Touhou: Phantasmagoria of Flower View, but that’s competitive split-screen. Running into Jamestown and Jamestown+ (with their launch discount and bonus discount for previous owners) was a blessing.

(No, I have not played the PC-98 Touhou Project games. Only the canonically rebooted Windows ones.)

2 Likes