Overcooked is free at Epic Games Store

10 Likes

Cute!!

You know, I have a friend who owns a Nintendo Switch and I wanted to buy Overcooked 2 to play with her but iirc they don’t have cross-play. :broken_heart:

I still think this game’s idea is super cute, though. Thanks for sharing, Nick.

:broccoli::stuffed_flatbread::taco::green_salad::rice_ball::dango::hot_pepper::cheese::cake:

4 Likes

it has local coop too iirc, so you could grab it and have her over to play (if she is local/don’t have a pc that is)

5 Likes

Good idea but she lives like 4 hours away from me and I only have one controller. I need cross-play.

4 Likes

No ,Epic , no , you still suck.

4 Likes

What about: you both get it on Epic and use Parsec?

Edit: seems like you can use Parsec with Switch too. Don’t know enough about it, but that might be your solution.

4 Likes

The switch comes with 2 controllers?

Edit: @YQMaoski and I were just talking about Overcooked and Parsec yesterday.

3 Likes

Another good idea (aside from the fact I’ll never create and Epic account) but she’s not a pc gamer. Also she owns Overcooked 2.

Yeah, I know. I’d go over to her place if there weren’t personal circumstance that prevented us from doing exactly that, and she’s not comfortable taking her Switch for a walk.

1 Like

How is it supposed to get exercise then? They don’t like being cooped up for too long.

In all seriousness though, I have a switch, could try to see how the whole Parsec thing works. Would also be interested in playing Overcooked 2 online. Although ping may be an interesting factor.

2 Likes

I’ve told her that like a billion times, man, but she won’t listen… so stubborn. tsk tsk

Let me know if you figure that out, defo. If it works I can look into buying, I guess. Not now, though. Saving a much needed vacation to Rio… :desert_island:

1 Like

I looked at it and…well…
I need about 4 pieces of hardware I don’t have. and the cost to get said hardware would be more expensive than literally gifting you, your friend, and everyone else currently in the thread (including myself) a copy of Overcooked 2, at full price.

Here’s their Youtube Video:

The elgato card itself is over $150 USD.

3 Likes

Well, then. Maybe it’d be easier to take a plane to your place and buy ingredients to cook actual food? :joy:

2 Likes

You any good?

Incoming PM!

2 Likes

Yeah… My car just decided it needed a $1000 repair this morning. So while I won’t need to eat ramen for two weeks, I’m going to be short on money for a couple weeks.

3 Likes