Overcooked - Crazy Co-op Cooking Action! - Free on EGS

Game of week on EGS:

13 Likes

lol, what

last year:

ppl gonna be pretty pissed :joy:

also kind of a “small” game compared to what they’ve been given in their “epic vault”, which is another reason for ppl to be pissed

8 Likes

Yea a repeat oof well at least the games so far were good but i was expecting more

4 Likes

I think we just got pranked :joy:

6 Likes

It’s not so bad, if you missed it, here’s another chance. I think I’ve missed only one EGS free game, but nah, repeats ain’t so bad.

Think of it as not getting a backlog + 1, :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Yeah I got it from Epic on 7/7/2019.

6 Likes

Thanks, @Seldom. :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

Repeat??? Grumble mumble… EGS grumble…:sunglasses:

6 Likes

Not typically a good idea as I would recommend.

Building the hype with the three high profile games from the last three weeks during the annual Epic sale, and suddenly a restock of the past freebie with no additional offerings? I think a new game as a companion would be much better no matter what that would be.

So I’m guessing they are probably got pranked by Studio Wildcard as well.

5 Likes

Sure it’s not preferred to have repeats but games are repeatedly for free all the time. Just look at steep, I’ve gotten that game free on every platform. On top of that, I’ve seen it free at least a few times after.

Edit: Also it’s free, can’t complain when it’s free… Unless it’s fortnite, cause F#$k that game.

4 Likes