Original Fallout free until tomorrow. (ENDED)

Surprised that bethesda is so kind lately… Brink, now this one? I’ll take 'em

PS: Link’s acting up? Copy paste the 2 nd link into the browser adress bar…

9 Likes

gotta remember to remove game name from link so it’s only app id nr

2 Likes

It links to the package :\

steam sometimes doesn’t display the “add to cart” for the free version if multiple are available when linked “outside”, but it will redirect correctly enough
http://store.steampowered.com/app/38400
edit
scratch that, seems they messed up the redirect on this one too when multiple versions is avail and one is free, despite link,
edit
looks like it’s only when the link gets one box converted, it redirects wrong… bloody strange

1 Like

Whatever, it’s a great freebie :3

1 Like

agree, people should get this even if only for some slight nostalgia experience of old timey rpg’ing
(i wonder if FO 3/4 players are gonna go bonkers trying this because “lack of features” lol) :smile_cat:

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up @DJGus, been after this one for a while :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Looks like they’ve updated the steam version, used to be an older version of the game that was not compatible with the restoration projects or high res mod.

But now it seems like it comes with the high res mod by default, so this is a good pickup if you don’t have it already.

1 Like

At this rate I’m never gonna buy games again, wait long enough and it will be free at some point.

1 Like

Thanks for letting us know, this has been on my wishlist for a while. :purple_heart:

1 Like