only 1 game missing

to get those 2 rows full on the coinshop! It really doesn’t look complete rn so you better quickly add another game off schedule, who’s with me? :grin::wink::yum:

Look at this sad, empty spot there :confused:

13 Likes

:thinking: so what you’re saying is; if we convince some chronies to deplete “deaths hangover”, chrono have to give us 2games (instead of 1) ahead of schedule?!? :hushed: :blush:
i like where your thoughts are going CrazRino… :thinking: :face_with_hand_over_mouth::shushing_face: :wink:

:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire: PS. lots of fire because i know you like that :+1: :smile:

12 Likes

Death’s Hangover looks fun, but there’s too much flashing red & white “HIT” that would be way too distracting for ADHD. It’s all I could focus on in the trailers. I’d keep looking at that and lose. I won’t be able to help with the depletion.

:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire: PS more fire because I heard someone likes it.

8 Likes

Ok. Buying all the Death’s Hangover keys

:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire: :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire: :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire: :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire: :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire: :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire: :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire: :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire: :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire: :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

burn

10 Likes

Agreed, just did my little bit, it was the only one I didn’t have.

8 Likes

But what if I want more than one?

8 Likes

see step 2 of the plan

:wink: :smile:

oh and more :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire: for @anon74641759

9 Likes

This is ingenious!

6 Likes

Reserved for There’s Poop in my Soup extra copies.

11 Likes

giphy%20(9)

10 Likes

tenor

9 Likes

Instead of another game i’ll just take more coins. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
coin

7 Likes

It’s coming…for I have fortold it. Not in your soup this time though!

7 Likes

There’s Poop in my Jambalaya?

5 Likes