Old Chrono orders?

Hi there Chronies,

since Chrono.gg transformed into Nexus, I haven’t really checked out the page at all, since it didn’t look like my cup of tea.
Now my friends and I are looking for a new game to play together once we finished our current Valheim run, and I remembered I still had some leftover keys from the two Starbound 4-packs I bought on Chrono ages ago.
But on Nexus under “Orders”, the site tells me there is nothing to show. Is there any way to access my old Chrono account to see my past orders, or are my keys just lost to time. Because I am dead sure I had 2 of those 8 keys left, and it would be a damn shame if this order I paid money for just vanished out of existance when good old Chrono died.

3 Likes

Okay so I found this e-mail in the inbox of my PayPal e-mail address, must have completely missed it when it came, as that address is flooded with spam. That’s why all my important accounts run through my MattnessLP address. Seems when my Chrono account migrated to Nexus, it did so using the MattnessLP address I used to sign up for Chrono (which makes sense of course).

Would it help to try and create another Nexus account using my PayPal e-mail address that received the “Goodbye Chrono, hello Nexus” to restore my purchase history, or has that chance now passed forever, since it’s way past the 30th of April 2021?

Also, sorry for posting this all here. It’s been a while since the Chrono shutdown, so I thought I’d have better chances of getting help here than at the help@chrono.gg address mentioned in the e-mail. This community has always been so friendly and helpful, I figured you guys would be my best shot at solving this.

3 Likes

I think you had about six months or a year from the closure of chrono.gg to get your purchase history and keys sent to your email. At this point I’m pretty sure it’s all gone, unless you can find an email with the keys in your spam folder.

5 Likes

@Fraggles is correct.

But if there is a way, this place may help. It’s their Discord Channel
Nexus

Good to see ya :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes

I found them!

I don’t know why, but the e-mails with the Starbound 4-pack keys didn’t show up when I searched for “chrono order” and similar phrases in my inbox, despite tons of other e-mails titled “Your Chrono.gg order of [game name]” being shown. Searching for “Starbound” yielded no result whatsoever, strangely.

Did sort of a deep search there just for “chrono”, and lo and behold, among several hundreds of e-mails I found the two e-mails with my 8 Starbound keys, back from 3 years and 2-3 days ago.

Thanks for making me search again, Fraggles! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

10 Likes

Happy ending.

Lulz

5 Likes

Glad to see you found 'em! For future reference, you can always feel free to email us at support@chrono.gg and we can get all of your past keys and email them to ya.

11 Likes

Just like OLD times. Missing ya. :hugs:

7 Likes

@lonin , hope the fat cats are still doing well. Great to see that you still came around when there’s additional info that would be helpful to us!

8 Likes