"Oh no, we broke something, sorry", purchase not complete message, -double billed

Lost all the coins I had

2 Likes

Damnit, I missed the deal because the site went down right when I wanted to purchase it :frowning:
Did you get two keys after being double billed? Would you mind selling me the extra one?
(Am I even allowed to ask something like this here?)

2 Likes

you’re allowed to ask ofc, but i’m not just gonna hand it straight out to “a” person
i’m gonna make a little giveaway with it later

before the site broke, i saw i had 2 receipts + keys and purchases on my page, but after site broke it either doesn’t load or claims i have never made a purchase lol, so i’m gonna have to wait until that’s back up again before i can give it out, to whoever wins it
(in another thread, later, not gonna start it until i know for sure my page is up correct so i could give it out)

1 Like

Oh, alright! I’ll look out for that then!

1 Like

Lovely coins all back! Great job, Chrono.gg folks. This whole this is so great and you’re the best!

1 Like

yea i saw, coin page loaded fine too (so could screenshot my streak and current amount, juuust for paranoid safesies :blush:)

I got the same error here. Tried purchasing OneShot, got that error people were mentioning and tried again a few times. Now I have 3 keys of the game when I only want one. I emailed their support because I really don’t want these extra copies, I haven’t used any of the keys yet, hoping I can get a refund for the extra 2

2 Likes

I missed the gungeon sale, if you’re still looking to give that key away I’m happy to take it off your hands. :slight_smile:

2 Likes