[NSFW] Mandy, the new movie with Nick Cage

Did you like Hellblade? You’re gonna love Mandy :wink:

12 Likes

10 Likes

Is this a Far cry 5 tie-in movie?

6 Likes

7 Likes

The movie is out now, and Angry Joe approves…

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdE9h9R8iZA

:+1:

3 Likes

lol

The trailer looks really intriguing. I’m getting Evil Dead vibes that I really dig.

1 Like

This movie is a metal trip with a synth ost. The photography is phenomenal, just like in Cosmatos previous movie, Beyond the black rainbow.
But Mandy is more digestible than black rainbow, more mainstream.

3 Likes

Well, holy spoilers!!! XD

wasn’t my cup of tea :thinking:, but maybe i just hadn’t taken enough acid before viewing :man_shrugging: :joy:
(boi and that bathroom scene, i would have been fine without seeing Cage like that again) :smile:

2 Likes

I reaaaaaaaaaaally want to see this one but I have nooooo idea when and if it’s going to screen in Brazil. RIP me. :broken_heart:

3 Likes

I saw Mandy three days ago and I must say: It’s a piece of art. The editing and art direction is on point. Mister Cage’s performance is exactly what you would expect. He does not disappoint. Seeing him in a movie like this is odd, but makes total sense, if you understand the character he is playing. I wish we would see him in another Face/Off, so he can show us his range in just one movie. Mandy takes a bit of time - even thou its needed - to show off his range.

2 Likes

it’s a “limited screening” release, “for the rest of us” it was released on VOD, and should get on BR/DVD soon i think :+1:

1 Like

It’s not on the Dutch Amazon Prime yet :’(

Where is the chocolate cake???

1 Like

Saw it yesterday,and holy shit…went in without reading or watching anything about it, and i was not expecting what i saw from this, i was amazed… :grinning:

1 Like

Psychedelic overdose of blood and cagey worldview: midnight madness exploitation: deviant art for the present day.

IN LOVE!

1 Like

hqdefault

I NEED TO SEE THIS!!

2 Likes

Mandy looks very interesting and will I can’t wait to watch it now. I am also going to try to find beyond the black rainbow. The Beyond the black rainbow trailer reminds me of the mini series I am watching on Netflix called Maniac although beyond the black rainbow seems even more surreal then Maniac.

1 Like