Nothing Lasts Forever: Dynasty Warriors Unleashed Ends at March

https://m.nexon.com/forum/thread/78025

We are here to sadly announce, that the Dynasty Warriors: Unleashed is now preparing to end its service until March 26th(Thurs.) 2020.

And I’ve only started playing the game not too long ago lol. I guess I might keep this game as an archive in my phone or something idk.
No real reason on posting this one, just that I felt like posting it because of how sudden it came. Feel free to download if its still there. Yeah, sorry it isn’t anything revolutionary but I had some fun in the game, although it is bloated a bit. Doesn’t help that the objective is can be pretty near impossible once the first batch of elite missions are unlocked. Maybe that’s one reason they decide to close it down.

6 Likes

I didn’t know this was a thing and I love Dynasty Warriors. Whoops

6 Likes

trust me you aint missing much

just usual p2w nexon bloatware

5 Likes

I can see it definetely. All I want to do is fight a dozen of enemies, not worry about inventory management because I’m too cheap to buy more slots and whoops, I ran out of currency better sell that. There’s also like a bajillion other features I couldn’t care much about, except maybe the boss battle arena thing.

5 Likes

Musou games are my guilty pleasure. I love them sooo much. Glad I didn’t buy the most recent Dynasty Warriors game when it came out though cause I hear it’s terrible. Instead I’ve been playing Hyrule Warriors with my boyfriend and having an absolute blast.

5 Likes

The Hyrule Warriors one isnt that bad but yeah that other one is pretty poo

3 Likes