Not getting deal emails anymore

Hey, for some reason I havent been getting emails anymore(last one was 5th of August), to notify me of new deals. I checked my junk folder and they arent being sent there, and the site says im still subscribed to emails.

3 Likes

These emails were obviously stolen, but not to worry:

just kidding, I’m sure @lonin or @frst will look into it and solve it for u.

and welcome to the forum btw, stick around, lots of giveaways and crazy peoples here

5 Likes

well, while we’re waiting, let me entertain u with my mad skillz

mad skillz

2 Likes

Sorry for taking over a week to reply, some important real life stuff came up shortly after I sent this post.

I tried unsubcribing and resubscribing yesterday in settings, but it said they sent me a confirmation email for it but I still havent received it.

Thanks for the reply @harith :). Is there any way I can get in contact with one of those two people who you mentioned or should I just wait for a reply here?
And thanks for the welcome :D.

2 Likes

You could send an email to CS: help@chrono.gg

Usually they show up when summoned…maybe the heat! @lonin and @frst Get out of the Sun!

And Welcome to the forum!:+1:t2:

1 Like

Thanks :). I sent an email just now to Chrono support like you said :). Hopefully its something easily fixable :D. Thanks for yoru reply :smiley:

1 Like

I hate to bring this up again but iv still never got this fixed and also never got a reply to the email I had sent to support :frowning: . Anyone have any suggestions since I love using this site but i never remember to check it without the newsletter emails