Nexus PS5 Giveaway! [CLOSED]

Howdy hey to all you Nexii’s! Nexites? Nexophites?

As thanks for your tremendous support, we’re giving away a PS5 to one lucky winner!
We couldn’t have made it this far without you guys, and we’re so incredibly grateful. From Chrono and our Daily Deals to our latest launch into Nexus, we acknowledge and appreciate that you’re the ones making all of this possible. So thank you!

Sign up for the PS5 at this link :slight_smile:. Just an fyi, you’ll need Twitter in order to enter!

PS5 Giveaway Signup

… And if you win, PM me and I’ll send you my address in case you want to let me try some Miles Morales or Resident Evil: Now With Werewolves.

North America only.

The winner has been chosen, thanks to everyone who submitted your entries!

21 Likes

:laughing::rofl::grin::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

:+1:

13 Likes

Be cool to have one, though I’ve yet to play the PS4…

6 Likes

Anyone can enter? No rules and shenaningans? Usually Brazil is not included in these giveaways, so I have to ask.

6 Likes

Sony is actually doing something new with the PS5, if you purchase their online subscription, you’ll have a number of PS4 games free to play. Might be a good place to jump in if you’re just looking to try some of their hits.

#NotASponsor

8 Likes

Just got word that it’s North America only, apologies friend :frowning:. I’ll make a note of that in the post.

9 Likes

Uh…

6 Likes

Done!

Got 3 entries in. Looks like there is a lot more twitter competition that I thought!

Thanks for keeping the community in mind.

7 Likes

Thanks, @SlushieSamurai :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

5 Likes

@SlushieSamurai thanks for the heads up! I’m all entered.

6 Likes

Thank you @SlushieSamurai :postal_horn:

5 Likes

I’m cheering for you guys to win instead of some rando, good luck :four_leaf_clover:

13 Likes

I am guessing nobody on the forums won, otherwise we would have probably heard by now…

6 Likes

Couldnt even enter,hehe.

3 Likes

So how do you find out if you won anyway?

3 Likes

The winner was re-tweeted on the Nexus Twitter account:

9 Likes

Grats to the winner, whomever they are.

6 Likes

Yah. I couldn’t enter per country restrictions, but I do hope a Chronie won it.

5 Likes