New Year's Give Away 🎁 (Ended)

I am doing another small give away, this time for New Year’s day. :sparkler::gift::tada:
Hopefully those who missed out last time https://206.81.1.216/t/christmas-holidays-steam-keys-give-away-gift-ended/7478 will get another chance! So I am keeping entries for people who have registered on or after December 25, 2017.

Here are the games:

Quest for Infamy (2014) – point and click RPG.

Ubersoldier II (2008)

Super 3D Noah’s Ark (1995) --I played this in around 2000, I thought it was a great game for the time.

Planetary Annihilation (2014) --It seems that the game was long time in Alpha and when the devs made it better, they started charging more money with DLCs instead. This is a key for the original game, you can try it and decide if you wish to purchase the upgrades/DLC etc.

Warfare (2008)

Rules are similar to before:

1. You must have been a community member on or before December 25, 2017 to enter.
  2. Please reply and be clear that you want to enter.
  3. Please indicate the game(s) that you would like to enter for.
  4. You can enter for multiple games if you wish, but please make sure you wish to play it before entering, so that others who wish to play have a fair chance as well!
  5. Drawing planned for late night December 31, 2017. Probably close the entries around 10 PM Eastern Time. I will announce when the drawings have started.
  6. Winners will get picked at random and will have a Steam key via PM from me shortly there after.

Shout out to @AcornAvenger, @Gnuffi, @NagisaShiota, @pulling3r, and @(WhomeverIMissed) for your recent generous giveaways and making this community better! I feel happy to be a part of this community!

26 Likes

I would like to play Planetary Annihilation. Thanks for the opportunity :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d like to enter for Quest for Infamy and Planetary Annihilation.
Happy New Year everyone :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’d like to enter for warfare please and thank you. Happy New Year to everyone.

1 Like

I’d like to enter for Quest for Infamy thank you for doing a giveaway and happy new year.

3 Likes

Don’t wanna any games because I’m a hoarder and I have enough already haha! Rather leave them to someone who’ll actually play them in a foreseeable future.

Anyways, just wanted to thank you kindly for doing this. Means a lot. Plus, I wanted to personally congratulate you on getting the New User of The Month badge.

You’re making the community better with each post you make. Cheers! :butterfly:

6 Likes

Thank you, @coralinecastell, and of course, congratulations to you as well for the same badge! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Nice giveaway :ok_hand:

4 Likes

I’d like Ubersoldier II, Warfare, or Super 3D Noah’s Ark. Thanks and Happy New Year!

2 Likes

I would love Super 3D Noah’s Ark!

1 Like

I’d like to enter for Quest for Infamy, Ubersoldier II, or Planetary Annihilation. I have so many memories of playing Total Annihilation with my little brother. Those were some great times.

Thanks for doing this for the community, and have a happy new year!

2 Likes

Thanks for the giveaway i would like PLATNETARY ANNIHILATION THE QUEST FOR THE HOLLY GRAIL AND AWSOMENES TM also happy newyear Disclaimer: Human association is not responsible for any grammer mistakes read this at your own risk

1 Like

I would like to enter: Quest for infamy and Ubersoldier II

1 Like

hi there thanks for doing a giveaway ! its really great everyone on here is so giving, i’m currently building up free keys and what-not for a giveaway near my birthday xD hopefully. but for now…

I’d like to enter for Ubersoldier and quest of infamy, I have planetary annihilation: titans and that games really good, dunno what the prequel will be like but it had terrible reviews xD and warfare looks good and I haven;t got it but I’ll leave it for someone else, I have enough RTS squad based games.

2 Likes

I assume that you meant Quest for Infamy? If I don’t hear back, you will be entered for that abs Planetary Annihilation. Cheers!

1 Like

Not entering - Thanks for adding to the community @YQMaoski! Stay awesome man :slight_smile: :tada::tulip:

4 Likes

I won Acorn Avengers last time; But I still want to win Warefare. If I don’t,…- let Animosity win it. I also want to enter for UberSoldier. I viewed both on stream Cheezy but fun everyone says…

2 Likes

can I please enter for planetary annihilation?

1 Like

Of course!

sorry i meant just planetary annihilation and tried to make it sound cooler

2 Likes