New Shop Games - 10/5/18

There are two games in there:

and

I don’t mean to step on anyone’s toes. Mods and Admin, feel free to delete this thread at any time… I just didn’t want people to miss out on the two games, which seem to be going pretty fast… (And the official thread isn’t there yet.)

10 Likes

they forgot lol

5 Likes

Thank you! I forgot it’s friday so I probably would have missed them hahah :smiley:

I’m considering Dungelot: Shattered Lands, but the reviews got me a bit concerned. If it really is such a grind like some ppl say the achievements will take ages.

5 Likes

I picked up a copy because @yoshirules tells me it’s a really good game. I won’t get to it any time soon, but if you look at the rate it’s being picked off the coin shop, currently 26% gone after about an hour and a half, you might want to secure your copy before the keys are depleted…

4 Likes

Sold… like I told you before… you are really good with words convincing people :smiley:

4 Likes

3 months later, maybe you will have tried it and didn’t like it, and the game in the shop is sitting at 92%…

:stuck_out_tongue:

Being good with words doesn’t mean I can predict poop like @Punkster

4 Likes

Now official! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Yay! I am happy!

Beers on me!

7 Likes

alright, so i just got back up to 20k this time, and for once i will try to stay stronk, and not splurge on a new coin shop game :blush: :smile:

looks good tho @lonin :+1:, thx to you and the rest of the chrono team & cats for such splendor this week too :hugs:

6 Likes

:beer: WHERE IS MY BEER :beer:

6 Likes

I am going out to happy hour in about 45 minutes… if you find a way to join me one of these days, it will be more than just in writing. :slight_smile:

This is what I will be getting later:

5 Likes

brb buying expensive plane tickets for free beer :airplane:

5 Likes

It looks an awful lot like Runestone keeper, which I found a very nice kind of low investment sort of game that was nice when tired and not wanting to really do anything but the internet wasn’t being funny enough.

5 Likes

Runestone Keeper is fantastic! :slight_smile: Glad you think so too.

4 Likes

Yaaas, thanks, Chrono! Been trying to get Diaries of a spaceport janitor for quite some time now and now I got it for freeeeeeeeee (or you know, not free, because our mothers carried us for 9 months).
If you guys keep up the quality of the coinshop I might have to start streaking again!

7 Likes

I knew you were going to say that.

4 Likes

the first 5h are the fastest %/h, after that it slows down so it’ll probably be on the shop for at least a week if not way longer, it’s not exactly the most popular game

3 Likes

OH OH OH FOUND A TYPO @lonin!
Coin Shop says:
Diaries of Spaceport Janitor
missing the “a” Spaceport Janitor

6 Likes