New Shop Games - 10/19/18

newshopgames101918-header

WHY MATH

Of all the freakin’ things… Math. Why? Why that damned skill? I was just looking forward to enjoying a relaxing weekend with two brand new coin shop games. Maybe an adorable platformer, or a point-and-click adventure with a compelling story, maybe even a hack-and-slack RPG with retro graphics, but no. Instead, it’s a game with “division” in the name and another about hard sci-fi space strategy, which I can only assume involves a bunch of numbers.

You know, I really tried at math. I was actually good at it once, then I had a teacher in the 6th grade who liked to put dunce caps on kids and make them sit in the corner. Algebra, calculus, geometry, all ruined at that point. But hey, maybe this is another chance. Maybe these games aren’t so daunting after all. Actually, ignore everything I just said, math is probably great, and so are these games. I’m going to learn this weekend! You should too.

• Battlevoid: Harbinger
    Battlevoid: Harbinger is a hard sci-fi space exploration game blending roguelike, turn-based, star map strategy, and real-time space battles. You are a young commander venturing out into enemy territories, to unknown galaxies, never knowing what you will face as you jump out from hyperspace.

• Divide By Sheep
    Divide By Sheep is a mind-bending math puzzler about friendship and slicing sheep in half with lasers. The Grim Reaper flooded the world, and it’s up to you to save critters stranded on islands. Insane math skills required.

1 + 1 = grab these games.

13 Likes

:+1: :kissing_heart: :ok_hand:
you peeked at my wishlist again :hugs:

-aaand i’m below 20k coins again, dang it! :confounded: :joy:

6 Likes

I just picked up Divide By Sheep!

8 Likes

Wow what an offering we get this week, are you intentionally trying to bring me down below 40k so you can pull some dead cells shenanigans again?

Had to grab both of them, thank you greatly.

6 Likes

If anyone on a Mac was wondering, according to its steam page, Divide By Sheep is a Mac game, not just Windows. It looks fun, I just picked it up!

3 Likes

NOOO, I’M SHORT ON 27 COINS. I WANT DIVIDE BY SHEEP.

5 Likes

Just take my money!!!

Oh… You don’t even want that?! :smiley:

3 Likes

Sheep!

Oh, I appear to have bought the sequel :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiii don’t know if I should get Harbinger cause I have it on Android already ahhhhhhh

3 Likes

Divide by Sheep is an addicting little puzzle game, cute aesthetic, and fun! Already beat it though…so nothing for me this week

6 Likes

Saw your review of that one…highly recommended indeed. Although I steadfastly believe that Braining and Gaming don’t mix.

6 Likes