new games?

any info of when are new games comming? i already have these newer titles added and other ones are here for pretty long time. it is that only 2-3 games are added every 2 weeks and rest of them are constant, or every game is changed every 2 weeks? ty :smiley:

1 Like

~2 new titles are added to the shop every two weeks. Nothing else changes, but games that are desirable tends to sell out quickly while those that are not doesn’t. That’s why you’re seeing a lot of old games still available. New games will be added the weekend after this one.

7 Likes

cough
ahem:

those that are not don’t

6 Likes

Whilst you’re on that topic, what’s your take on the coin message? I’m not at home to check the actual message by logging in to the main site but (from memory) I’m sure it should be “You’ve got” rather than the “You got” it currently is (if I recall correctly).

3 Likes

But past tense of get is got…? I mean if you’d were to replace it wt “You received”…no need for the “have”, is there?

2 Likes

It eliminates clunkiness and reads better?

1 Like

To me it reads just as well…
if I were to make that sentence into a battle rap maybe it’d add a tiny bit to the flow lol
but am not doing that

2 Likes

cough
Thems that are not shan’t

6 Likes

@egoista as of the time of this post, new coin shop games are added approximately every 2 weeks.

Unofficial countdown:
https://childishgiant.github.io/chrono-countdown/

5 Likes

i’m aware that games are changed every 2 weeks. i was just wondering if all games get rotated or just few. and btw why did this became grammar correction thread? XD

3 Likes

No games are rotated. Games are just added with a chance (apparently) of some having their prices reduced. There is no set number of additions, but at least 2 games being added is the norm.

4 Likes

ahem
how did this become a grammar correction thread?

7 Likes

if you spend a little bit of time on the chrono forum, you will see threads can/usually goes “off topic” pretty quickly :rofl:
(probably even more likely when a "oh this topic seems answered"thought has occured) :smile:
and welcome to the chrono forum @egoista :hugs: :+1:
hope you stick around once in a while, and take part in/enjoy the fellow “off topicing” we do once in a while :wink: :blush:

4 Likes

Do you offer grammar correction in any other languages? Maybe you should print some business cards.

3 Likes

Any chance you’re Brazilian, querido(a)?

Your name is, after all, “egoísta”.

And yeah, here we tend to get out trains of thought as far away from the nearest track given the time.

C’est la vie. :butterfly:

4 Likes

Well I could probably also do it in my mother tongue, but that’s not really of service to anyone on here :confused:

1 Like

nah, i’m from Croatia. I just heard the word, and it sounded good to me and i took it :smiley:

3 Likes