New batch of games?

When I first started using chrono and had a horrible memory on visiting everyday it seemed like new games would roll in and out (not sell out) quite frequently but now that i’m a daily visitor I’ve been noticing the opposite.

So my question; Any idea when the current 12 or so games will be replaced? I’ve earned almost 9k coins waiting on a new batch and I’m not talking the occasional one or two games that will be added randomly and then auto sell out (like that phone game). They say 2 weeks but it seems Guns of Icarus and the others have been there WELL over that time period.

4 Likes

Every 2 weeks on Friday new games (typically 2 games) are added to the coin shop.

Games may also be added in for special events (like the big Sci-Fi thing that saw 3 new games added during the week), but the coinshop adds in new games on a biweekly schedule.

It also won’t replace the current coinshop content, games leave the coinshop once 100% of keys are claimed.

SOURCE:

8 Likes

I don’t think you remember correctly. They did sell out.

4 Likes

So am I understanding correct now? we have to wait for people to buy the games no one wants for the store to restock with the exception of two being added regardless every other friday

1 Like

No, you are still misunderstanding. The store doesn’t restock when a game sells out.

8 Likes

No, there are usually 2 new games every two weeks.

If they sell out, then they sell out. If they don’t, they stay.

Some games come in and sell out within a few hours.

Some games sit around for a few weeks to months.

The games come every other Friday usually. Sometimes there are new games at odd intervals due to other reasons, like the E3 week we had specials every day, and a few weeks ago, we had a couple of random games because the staff felt like being generous. :slight_smile:

If you come on Fridays after the daily deal has been announced, you will often see a thread that says something like “New Coin Shop Games (date)” by lonin. That’s when you know the new games are here. The next set of new games will be in 2 days, check in the forums about 15 minutes after the daily deal is in.

8 Likes

I never said restock the same games, I simply meant they replenish the store with goods.

1 Like

thank you everyone for answering, this have been resolved

4 Likes

u cant cite yrself as source @Gnuffi, come on, u know better than that

13 Likes

Shhhh not everyone has realized who all of the Alt’s are yet.:shushing_face:

5 Likes

Besides, how could I be an alt? COULD AN ALT know so many facts about ants??

8 Likes

For all we know you’re making them all up…

Here, let me try…Pyragouraeuclideus Mexicaburritous is a terrifying example of the Eukanubaticus genera. It feeds upon human flesh, especially those from the state of Texas, but fortunately only comes out on the 31st day of every month, for 3 minutes at a time as it’s very sensitive to barometric pressure due to a weak exoskeleton.

There, see…FACT!

10 Likes

which is exactly why they need to BUILD THE WALL :rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

Is this the same thing as…“Truth is not Truth!”?:exploding_head:

Perspiring minds need to know…

8 Likes

Even the most rudimentary layperson should know that Pyragouraeuclideus mexicaburritous is found in the Pyragouraeuclideus genera (it is right in the name, READ YOUR LINNEAS PEOPLE!)… Now the family Eukanubaticus, rightfully so is greatly feared across rural Texas.

5 Likes

Ah, but what if I was being all FACTUAL, and omitted the obvious part of the nomenclature I was quoting later. Ergo, Eukanubaticus Pyragouraeuclideus Mexicaburritous. HA! FACT!

3 Likes

You only get 2 names in the standard binominal nomenclature, genus and species in that order.

4 Likes

TRUTH!

4 Likes

Y’alls full of Bullus crapus.

giphy

5 Likes