(nevermind lol) Refund for Full Metal Furies? (cost less on steam...or so I thought)

on the 12/19/18 this game was on sale on Chrono like 8 bucks so I got it for me and a friend while it was on sale, I get on steam and look at it on the store page the next day and what do I see? Its on sale IN A BUNDLE Rouge Legacy included for 2.39! Very much not happy with this purchase now as I usually think I get some really good deals on here but if you turn around and see it cheaper the very next day you feel like you got conned ya know?

1 Like

I don’t speak for the mods. But I’m sure they have no connection to sales on steam.

You can try to get a refund through help@chrono.gg. But no guarantees. Especially since many other buyers probably made the same purchase until steam undercut the chrono.gg discount. Maybe if you’re really polite about it, they will be understanding.

2 Likes

They used to write “Cheapest that has ever been” but stopped some time ago. Not sure if beating the numbers is not as much as a priority due to higher customers or it’s just hard to keep doing it while selling a lot of different games.

I understand however you can be angry since it seems sales are going lower and lower to grab every possible customer: however, that would be more in line with the developer of the game and not with the retailers, in this case, Chrono.GG and Steam.

2 Likes

They may be more understanding if you’re on a very limited gaming budget where every dollar counts. For example a college student. Hope that helps.

1 Like

that’s, not, how, Steam Bundles, work :confounded:

you are seeing the bundle price for 2.39 because you already own Full Metal furies
my bundle cost for instance is 6.60€ at 60% off because i already own rogue legacy
-and if you own none of the games the price is 8.44€! (visit this page without being signed in to steam Rogue Legacy + Full Metal Furies Super Discount Bundle Bundle Bundle on Steam)
so refunding wouldn’t really help you get it for 2.39 :wink:

6 Likes

whoa you’re right! :o what the heck steam!? Thank you for this lol, just goes to show you really gotta check things carefully sometimes.

3 Likes

4 Likes