Nemesis X Bundle

Well seems that we’re in some kind of bundle fest, also this one looks decent, maybe this time… or :thinking:

Bundle

11 Likes

Bundle fest or pre-Humble Choice race? Idk. This one isn’t weird at all. Not interested myself though.

9 Likes

Hob didn’t work for me on Epic, and looks great - tempted to grab the bundle for it and Legacy. The other games look polished and trade-able (and Fanatical isn’t gonna ban me for that)

8 Likes

I think it’s a great bundle for the price.

8 Likes

this bundle with these great games that cheap?
lol
have 4 of them already but it really worth the price even for trading

7 Likes

I have waited so long for Hob to be in a decent bundle, the other two games I would have wanted from this I already have however, Ancestors and Grip. This could have been a pretty good bundle.

Anyone know any of the other games and have good things to say about them?

7 Likes

American fugitive seems interesting you can see the trailer on steam

6 Likes

Seeing Hob’s historical low recently was $5, to put it into a bundle like this with a few other decent games for less is amazing. American Fugitive has been on my wishlist for a while, though I just haven’t purchased because I wasn’t really sure if I would like the way the game plays out. God’s Trigger gets positive reviews, but I just couldn’t get into it. The gameplay felt kind of weird/off from the beginning. Internet Cafe Simulator I am just kind of curious about, if anything probably something to spend a few short hours in, see what the game has, and then move on. But once again, good reviews, so I wouldn’t mind trying it out at least.

6 Likes

I have so many games, so little time. lol That said, I played some Ancestor’s Legacy (mostly on GOG) and it was great. If you ain’t into that genre though, I don’t know if it’ll catch ya.

4 Likes

3 out of 6… Thanks, @Donluis524 :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes