Nacon Bundle @ Humble

At least check out T1, worth the $1.

BTA is currently pretty cheap too (but nothing for me):

T3 is a no go for me:

11 Likes

grabbed the second tier instantly - nice games for nice price

7 Likes

Definitely a good price for T2, right now is still under $4. When I said not for me, it’s b/c I have them already

7 Likes

Got myself T2 for 3.38€ for Sherlock, Styx and V-rally as i missed the Fanatical bundle that had them. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Has anyone played Outcast and 2Dark? Are they worth it?

I know it’s only 1€ but still

5 Likes

Outcast is a most excellent game, though I have only played the original release. This remake seems well faithful to the original so I am pretty sure it’s worth $1. It’s one of the very first open world games made and so it won’t have many of the modern standards or QoL features both for good and bad. You don’t have a minimap full of icons and thousands random busywork side quests to get distracted by, there are side quests for sure and a fair bit of stuff to explore and find. You’ll have to actually find them though, not just look for a glowing map marker.

I speak of course with my now ancient experience with the original game and it was truly mind blowing at the time. I can’t entirely say for sure how well it holds up, but I’m pretty sure it’ll be worth experiencing either way.

I wonder though. They say it’s “second contact” but they’re using the 1.1 icon. 1.1 is a ‘remaster’ of the original while “second contact” is a remake.

8 Likes

Thank you.

I actually like that the game doesn’t have a map full with icons. I’m getting tired of that to be honest. And I also prefer do discover things, it feels more rewarding.
I might get it then.

Although they’re using banner with 1.1, this is second contact because it’s the one published by Nacon. The remaster is from THQ Nordic.

Thanks once again!

6 Likes

It’s second contact from what I heard

6 Likes

2Dark is a stealth adventure game developed by Frédérick Raynal, the pioneer of survival horror games and creator of Alone in the DarkŸ

Boxes ticked! Own all of Alone in the Dark now - even the negative review ones. Nice tier for a $1. ^^ Aarlash can actually run on potato too, though I’m not sure how well, but at least I do have Pixel Shader 4.

7 Likes

yeah its the Second contact. its the new one. Even if the picture is from Outcast 1.1
Activated myself the Second Contact

6 Likes

2Dark is great tho. just my type of game. Top-down survival game. Recommend to everyone, who doesnt have it already or didnt play it.
1€ for both Outcast Second Contact and 2Dark is a great price. There is nothing to consider, perhaps taking the second tier.

6 Likes

Thanks, @YQMaoski. I may have to get Level 1. :thinking:

8 Likes