My new computer

I made a thread about what parts I should get for my new computer a little while ago and now I have it. It took months of planing and an even longer time of saving. Here is all the info about it…

AMD Ryzen 5 2600X 3.6 GHz 6-Core Processor

MSI B450 TOMAHAWK ATX AM4 Motherboard

Seagate Barracuda 3 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive

samsung 860 Evo 500 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive

MSI GeForce RTX 2060 6 GB VENTUS OC Video Card

EVGA BQ 600 W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-modular ATX Power Supply

G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory

Fractal Design Focus G (White)

I dont know who is really going to care but Im Really exited about it. It is so fast compared to my old one and the monitor is 24in compared to my old 16in and let me tell you I have never felt so immersed.

14 Likes

Looks great. Good job!

7 Likes

pets Super good! I’ve been planning my new computer for a long while too. Happy to see you’ve got yours together. Feels good man

7 Likes

9 Likes

Nice! I have a very similar case c:

7 Likes

Good work man! Now you can run Garfield Kart without loading times! Congrats on the new PC! It’s always exciting to share what makes you happy. We are all happy for you.

8 Likes

Sweet! And great job making it happen :ok_hand:t3:

6 Likes

thank you for reminding me that I need to see how well Garfield kart can run. I will keep you posted

7 Likes

Congratulations on the awesome new rig!

7 Likes

I can see some @Pylinaer influences :smiley: Nice build,dude!

7 Likes

Congratulations on the new system, Jamez. Just in time to join in on week 2 of our rally league.

8 Likes

Looks good, although just for the sake of completeness in this topic, next time you build a PC try and think about cable management at every step. Ideally most of the cable that we can see in through the case window would be behind the motherboard tray and/or bound with cable or velcro ties.

6 Likes