my mother died today

i cry and cry and miss my mother much

13 Likes

I am so sorry for your loss, @cacronia

3 Likes

I am very sorry, hold on there :people_hugging:

4 Likes

Hey there. There’s never a ‘right’ thing to say in such situations , words can’t heal . But time and presence of dear people in your life can and will. So stay strong , things will slowly but surely get better and brighter.

4 Likes

I’ve very sorry @cacronia I only hope the pain starts to heal in time. I had to experience this pain a few times in my life too but in my experience, the pain does start to fade. Maybe it doesn’t go away, but it’ll not hurt as bad one day

4 Likes

Sorry to hear @cacronia. Although we all grieve differently I can understand the pain you are going through having lost one of my parents earlier this year, it’s rough. If you feel like you need someone to talk to about it or anything else feel free to contact me via PM.

4 Likes

it pains us all to hear this. all there is left to do now is be patient, so hang in there. as others said, it will get easier with time, though only one whose gone through the same can imagine how hard it must be

4 Likes

@cacronia Hugs. Sorry for your loss, it’s rough I know. We are all here for you anytime. :heart:

3 Likes

I wish I could hug you in person. May angel thoughts draw near to you, and may you have good memories of her in the coming years.

3 Likes

Yeah, I know how that feels. Our Christmas was a bit sad without mine but we’ve managed to have a good time.

Anyway, my condolences and I hope you find enough strength to overcome this someday. Remember that your memories with her will always be with you.

5 Likes

thanks dude its difficult moment but time cure the wounds

5 Likes

Sending hugs!

5 Likes

:heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

It is a sad day. I wish you well. And you can feel some solace in knowing that as people know you, they will also know a part of her. As you continue your life, you will be as her living message for the future to meet.
:pray:

5 Likes

I have talked to @cacronia a few times on Steam. Chronies are great supporters when one of our own is hurting. Glad to see that. :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Just know we are thinking of you. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

4 Likes

thanks to you and chronies you are a great support on this sad moment in my life thanks

7 Likes