All winners have been chosen, I am slowly rolling out the PMs now. I do mean slowly, it may take me a day or two to get to everyone . So, please be patient.
I’m going to keep up the tradition of giving gifts “on” my birthday. Ok, I know that my birthday was on the 5th, but I’m only a day late. The giveaway starts now and will end around the time the deal changes on June 12th, 2019. DiscoBot will determine the winners.
Rules are simple:
- List the games that you would like to enter for in the order of preference.
- I want a pun, can be any kind of pun, don’t care as long as it’s punny.
- Be creative or steal it from the internet somewhere.
- Your account should have been made on or before June 1st, 2019 and have at least 4 badges
- (though if it was made after or you have less badges the quality of your pun determines your entrance)
- If you win, please respond to the PM within 24hrs, otherwise a new winner will be chosen.
- Please check for yourself if a game is region locked for you; an easy place to do so is: https://steamlocked.com/
- For reference, I am in the United States and most of these games were bought through Humble or Fanatical.
List of Games:
Wizard of Legend
Regions of Ruin
Project CARS 2
Just Cause 3 XXL Edition
Tom Clancy’s The Division™ <–link is for steam, but game is on Uplay
Tom Clancy’s The Division™ - Survival DLC <–link is for steam, but game is on Uplay
Super Daryl Deluxe
Sniper Elite 3
Rock of Ages 2: Bigger & Boulder™
Rapture Rejects + Humble Exclusive “Safari Outfit” DLC
Full Metal Furies
Warhammer: Vermintide 2 - Collector’s Edition
EARTH DEFENSE FORCE 4.1 The Shadow of New Despair + All DLCs
She Remembered Caterpillars
Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden
The Journey Down: Chapter Three
I’m not a Monster
Do Not Feed the Monkeys
Assassin’s Creed® Origins <–link is for steam, but game is on Uplay
Labyronia RPG 2
Cultures 8th Wonder of the World
Valnir Rok Survival RPG
Out There Somewhere
Craft Keep VR
Resort Boss: Golf
As a side-note: I almost gave up on linking the games half-way through. So much copy-paste.